General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,581. Posted:

"So Gold, you're the one who was meant to find the Power of Old?
...Fascinating. You may be just the person we need."
"Now Ducklett, Viper causes people and Pokemon to lose their memories because he wishes to gain all knowledge. He can, quite literally, drain the memories out of his victims and absorb them himself. In doing this, he learns of new people, places, and events, which in turn helps him to make better plans and strategies. However, if he was destroyed, then all of his victims knowledge will return to their original owners."

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,582. Posted:

"Well then...........but Ducklett can't destroy anyone, not even Viper, but if he has my memories.........then Gold, looks like you'll have to destroy him then"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,583. Posted:

Untitled
Leaf then gains Twilight Powers
(Twilight Powers means she can disguise and attack like a Twilight Beast)

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,584. Posted:

"Destroying him will not be enough. You see, Viper has been experimenting by cloning himself. These clones have been stored away at secure warehouses. If Viper is destroyed, a clone activates, and a new Viper arises. If that clone is destroyed, then a new one takes its place. He has nearly 100 already, though he was forced to stop after a flawed clone was created and it went rouge, but I digress. If you can deactivate all of his clones before defeating him, then you will have permanently stopped him."

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,585. Posted:

"What do you mean about that clone going rouge, what happened to that clone?"

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,586. Posted:

"The rouge clone, or as I like to call it, Liquid Viper, was an accident. He looked different from the other clones. He only vaguely resembled Viper, but he was still just as cruel. He also possessed the knowledge and power of Viper, something no clone should have had until activated as the new Viper. Viper grew afraid of him, because he feared that someone with his powers and knowledge would be a threat to his plans. He tried to have Liquid executed, but he escaped. No sign has been seen of him since. But enough about that. What is your plan to stop Viper?"

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,587. Posted:

"What is this power of Old?"

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

mudjo

1,588. Posted:

Dewott thaws out on the moon, but has lost track of what's happening and stays on his meltwater-flooded moonbase.

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,589. Posted:

Leaf uses her Twilight Powers to turn into a Twilight Beast

Backlog
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,590. Posted:

"The Power of Old is the opposite of the Night. It represents good and light. Finding it should allow you to banish the Night, which will also help you destroy Viper. The Triforce is the key to finding it though. It will guide you to its location."

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,591. Posted:

"Well then, let's go find the power of old" Milotic then puts Ducklett on her back "Hey, you're starting to make me blush.........um..........these feelings................" Ducklett then blushes Red.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,592. Posted:

" Where should I start looking?"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,593. Posted:

"I'm afraid that's for you to discover, Gold. Let the Triforce guide you. It will become apparent in time."
"I do have some bad news, though. In order to maximize our chances of defeating Viper, we will have to split up. Gold and Milotic will search for the Power of Old while Ducklett and I will work on deactivating the clones. I hate to break up such close friends, but it must be done to save the world. We'll keep in contact through these communicators I invented. Are we in agreement?"

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,594. Posted:

"Agreed. Just one question... what are those things?" Gold points at a hoard of octorocks.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,595. Posted:

"Don't cry Milotic, I'll be back with you in no time, and when we see each other agian, please learn how to speak so you can tell Ducklett things, like if they have a sale on socks somewhere, then you can tell Ducklett and............oh yeah, we gotta go, come on Doc, let's go"

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,596. Posted:

"Oh no! Viper must have learned of our location and has sent an Octorok Squad to destroy us! Make your goodbyes quick, Ducklett. We'd better split fast!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,597. Posted:

Milotic then gave Ducklett a goodbye kiss and then the two groups went their separate ways and ran away from the Octorok Squad.

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

1,598. Posted:

Gold flees and heads for Hyrule Castle, bringing Milotic with him.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

1,599. Posted:

"Whew. We got out of there just in time. Now Ducklett, I know the location Viper's 5 Cloning Warehouses. Each clone was recalled to one of those warehouses after the Liquid incident for closer inspection. They will be dispatched back to their original stations in 1 week. We need to destroy the 5 warehouses before the week is up, or we may never be able to find all the clones. Do you understand?"

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,600. Posted:

Leaf turns back into a human and heads for Bridge Of Eldin

Backlog