Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,341 to 14,360 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Derplett is alive and quacking!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (More like late, I guess what happened yesterday was........you know)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Alrighty, so now what?)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Unless you wanna go to the Game Corner, the new Devon Corp, go on a tour, go to the 2nd Hoenn Game Corner, watch a movie, go to the gym or praise the 'o mighty Helix Fossil, there's nothing else to do...)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Go on a tour where?)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Sure, why not)".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Moo. (Okay.)" The ship that the heroes go on goes to Navel Rock. Lawrence "Moo. (Wait, this is the Orange Tour...I completely forgot.)" Lawrence facepalms at himself.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (It'll turn around......right..........RIGHT!?!?!?!?!)".

JunkosBoobies

Capt. "Ugh, fine, but pay up. If you don't pay, you'll have to work it off...by catching me a Steelix." Lawrence "I don't have a lot of money...so fine, I'll get you a Steelix. Come on Anthony." Lawrence and Seth J.r. walk into Navel Rock.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then follows Lawrence into Navel Rock.

JunkosBoobies

A giant Steelix rushes out of the ground. Lawrence "Well that was convenient...go Squirtle! Dragon Pulse!" Squirtle uses Dragon Pulse. Steelix uses Dragon Breath. Lawrence throws an Ultra Ball. It catches it. Lawrence "Moo. (Well, we have it now...)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (That was....tooooooo easy)".

JunkosBoobies

4th I'mma do a Time Skip, haven't done one since Johto. C'mon, lemme have a little fun.

The RP demands that the story be fast fowarded to a point in time when Anthony's no longer a Miltank, they all have the 7th Badge and they're off to Sootopolis City.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere We proabbly shouldn't do a time skip, because what if @randomlypikachu has something planned out or something?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (I don't know, because it's late and you're seeing things, that's what)".

SheldonRandoms

Toooo b continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.