Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,321 to 14,340 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony starts out with tackle

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Squirtle, Aura Sphere!" Squirtle uses Aura Sphere on Anthony. Lawrence "Moo! (If you need to go to a Pokemon Center, lemme know!)"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

(I'm back home on dah computer)

Anthony"Moo!! (Alright, but I won't lose!!)" Anthony counters with body slam.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony dodged the attack and countered with an even stronger body slam, Anthony"Moo!!! (I still got it, haha!!!!)".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then body slammed into the aura sphere, and went through it, and then hit Squirtle with body slam. Anthony"Moo (What made me do that, I always do something stupid when my legs are involved)".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony counters with milk drink, and heals himself. Anthony"M00ooooo (I'm sorry you had to see that.........)"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "I will never look at girls in the same way again..." Lawrence pukes. Squirtle uses another Dragon Pulse, this time a crit.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then counters with rollout. Anthony"Moo!!! (At least you aren't a girl!!!!!)".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "DRAGON PULSE TO FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Squirtle uses Dragon Pulse. Then a couple of angry girls walk over to Lawrence. Angry Girls "So, you think being a girl is easy, huh?" Lawrence "No, I never said tha-" The angry girls carry off Lawrence into a random building. Angry Girls "LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE BEING ONE!" Lawrence "WHY ARCEUS, WHY!!!!!" A bunch of zapping is heard from the building. Seth J.r. "Moo. (Sucks to be him!)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo (Well then.........Let's just call this a draw, what do you say?)" Anthony then puts out his hoove.

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Moo. (Okay.) Seth J.r. puts out his hand. Lawrence "WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!" Seth J.r. "Moo. (We should help Lawrence now.)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony*Moo (Right, let's go, but first.........) Anthony then drank some milk (Why do I gotta type this XD), *Anthony"Moo Alright, let's go!".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. runs into the building, where there's a bunch of rooms. Seth J.r. "So many rooms...but which is the right one?" Flashing is coming from the door on the left. Seth J.r. "This must be the right room!" They quietly walk in, trying not to be noticed, when the machine has changed him completely. Lawrence "Oh no...what happened to me?"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Moo? (Is there a mirror around here?)"

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Here." Seth J.r. hands Lawrence a mirror. Lawrence "Aw come on...anyway, I could find a cure-" A shot is thrown at Lawrence, turning her back into a boy. Lawrence "Apparently I can change back at anytime...it's gonna be confusing though..." Seth J.r. "We need to sleep now though." They then go to sleep.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Toooo B Continu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.