Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,041 to 14,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What kind of prizes do they got?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Eh, that's good enough for me, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Eh, that's good enough for me, let's go!"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But we (or I) can beat them all!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunt wearing a mustache" Hey you there, you want to battle or not?"

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then explodes the ratings of the channel

Anthony"I'm wake........Hey, that person over there wants to battle you Lawrence".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You might as well, it'll help out your Pokemon I guess.

@NoUsernameHere I'm playing Bravely Default now, maybe some other time.

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms: Okay, my Pikablu's still an Azurill, and you probably would've had the advantage anyway with your Derplett.

Lawrence "He looks like a Team Insect Grunt with a mustache. Tell me how that's not suspicious."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No he doesn't, he's got a mustache. Now go out there and win!" The Grunt then sent out "Geodude" wearing a mustache. Anthony"That's some weird Geodude....."

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunt with a mustache"Geodude, counter with razor leaf!" Geodude then countered with razor leaf. Anthony"This grodude knows that?"

JunkosBoobies

Squirtle is badly hurt. Lawrence "Squirtle, return! Fraxure, go!" Lawrence sends out Fraxure. Lawrence "Use Dragon Dance!" Fraxure uses Dragon Dance.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The mustache on Geodude falls off, it then revealed it to be a Swadloon. Team Insect Grunt with a mustache"Bah, counter with protect!" Swadloon then protected itself.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.