Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 14,021 to 14,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wow, house trees, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

A guy comes from Fortree. ??? "Hello. That gym leader was surprisingly easy, my partner Throh couldn't take a hit from her Swellow, but Vanillish and Galvantula were the ones to take her down a notch. Anyway, my name's Ace from the Unova region. So on that note, would anyone like a battle?" Lawrence and Seth J.r. "Not us, because we're focused on getting to Fortree." Ace "Actually, that is Fortree."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"All of these houses in the trees.......WOW!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's get some rest up in here.........in these tree houses that is" Anthony then gets some rest.

Toooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett decides to make Derplett channel, where all of these Pokemon can shut up, put on there faces, make bacon peat moss brownies, and do whatever they want, Derplett must find talent, like the ever swell Maid Duck!!!!!

Anthony"I'm up, what's up, we're up, that's what's up".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We are up in this here tree, what's not to under...........AHHHHHHHHHH, IT'S ON MY FACE AGAIN, MAKE IT GO AWAY, MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!!" Anthony then slapped his face. Anthony"Well, whatever happened, it's gone..........anyway, what's not to understand, we are up in these trees".

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder how they built this?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Makes sense, but let's ask around first, just to be sure".

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence walks down to some villager. Lawrence "Was this town made by magic?" Villager "Nope, hard work and determination." Lawrence walks back up the ladder. Lawrence "Hard work and determination."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And probably sweat, but whatever. What else do they have around here?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"THE GYM LEADER IS EVEN........wait, battle house, what's that?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "It's a house where you have to challenge 3 People. If you beat all of them, you win! It's Hoenn's version of Unova's PWT."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do you win a prize? seems kinda pointless if you don't win something".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.