Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,641 to 13,660 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And i'll enter with Ducklett, because why not..........Uh, what are we supposed to do?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "You are supposed to talk to that girl at the counter. She'll register you for a contest." Lady "Welcome to the Petalburg Contest Dome! Can I help you?" Lawrence "Ma'am, I would like to register for a contest, please." Lady "Sure thing! You may proceed." Lawrence goes to the Backstage and gets Pidgeot ready.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, wait, I meant as in for the contest, what are we supposed to do, what's the rules here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.r. "Oh! That! Well, you have to dress up your Pokemon, which is pointless to me, but whatever. No entering Overpowered Pokemon, because then, no one will stand a chance. And most of all, no cheating."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So it's a Pokemon dress up contest or something. do we battle at all?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And what are we supposed to do then?" Sweet-Tooth then walks in. Sweet-Tooth"You're supposed to hit the dummy with a move depending on the category you're entering. Looks like you're entering the free for all contest, so any move will do". Anthony"Sweet-Tooth, what are you doing here!?!?". Sweet-Tooth"I'm entering the cute contest with my Igglypuff. And you guys better be careful, because you two are going to face........whatever his face was, his name and face were ripped off in the posters. strange indeed but whatever. It said that he's being a judge, and will face the winner in a battle". Anthony(That's strange, it didn't say that he was a judge, what's going on?) Alright then, best of luck to the both of us I guess". Sweet-Tooth then walks away to the Cute Contest. Anthony"Alright, lead the way I guess..........because where do the people who enter go now?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine" Anthony then enters. Anthony"Now where do we go?"

JunkosBoobies

The intercom is then turned on. P.A. "All contestants to back stage, and all audience to their seats!"

Lawrence puts a vest and a fake scar on Pidgeot. Lawrence "Now to wait for all the other contestants, and we can compete!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony puts a blue bowtie on Ducklett, which Pikachu had to correct because Anthony has no idea how to put on a bowtie. Anthony"You're acting like my Mom don't you know". Pikachu"Pika Pi (What would you do without me my child)". Anthony"Alright, that's good enough, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence heads out to the stage. Dexter "Okay, there's 1...2...3...4...We're missing one...Oh! There he is! Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the Petalburg Contest!"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

??????"Ah, there they are, they look promising, indeed". Anthony"(There he is.........why is he wearing a mask?) Alright Ducklett, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Dexter "Today, we have...Lawrence from Valencia Island, Orange Islands! Entering with Pidgeot! ???? from Unova (City/Town unknown)! Entering with Shuckle! Anthony from Pallet Town, Kanto! Entering with Ducklett! 'Sweet Tooth' from ????! Entering with ????! And Keira from Hearthome City, Sinnoh! Entering with Wigglytuff! So let the contest begin!" Dexter sets up a walkway, meaning the costume competition is underway.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(What, but I thought he was........what's going on?) Ducklett, we are ready for this!"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Alright Pidgeot, show them what you're made of!" Pidgeot flies out onto the walkway. Pidgeot "Pidgey! (Just relax Pidgeot, you can do this...you're tough!)"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then walks through the walkway, and everybody then laughs. Person"Did this guy even try, all he did was put on a bowtie, what a loser". ??????"I like it, it's plan, simple, and the colors fit the Ducklett very well!" Then, everybody who was laughing started to clap for Ducklett. Anthony"(Huh, what was that right now, alright, something must be going on) Thanks......also, do you remember me?" ??????".........yes, but let's save that for later, shall we". Anthony"And maybe you can take off that mask later". Sweet-Tooth then told igglypuff to walk the walkway, and igglypuff is seen with many diffrent types of candy on it. Sweet-Tooth"I thought I was entering the cute contest, but they told me to enter this one instead, well alright then. Anthony(Somethings happening, better look out)".

JunkosBoobies

Wigglytuff walks onto the walkway. Dexter "Alright! Audience, vote for your favorite Pokemon in this contest!" The results come back as a three-way-tie between Pidgeot, Ducklett and Wigglytuff.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

??????"I just know that Ducklett will go far in this, alright, the next round will start soon". Anthony"Alright, so far, so good".

JunkosBoobies

Dexter sets up a series of Dummies on the stage. Dexter "Welcome to the fighting portion of the contest! You must use a move on one of the dummies. If it's a move in the tough category or a critical hit, then it will score extra points!" Lawrence "Pidgeot, Wing Attack!" Pidgeot uses Wing Attack on one of the dummies. Kiera "Wigglytuff, use Slam!" Wigglytuff does that on one of the dummies. Dexter "Pidgeot gained 3 Points! Wigglytuff gained 2 Points!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.