Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,621 to 13,640 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Getting kicked by Erika is one of the worst things that's ever happened to me, besides..........I sometimes try and act like it's nothing, but it's not, that's it, I say we stop Erika once and for all!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Erika: but how can you stop me when you cant see me! ted: Giovanni is once again in his ted disguise and is spying on the others (... how did Erika come in and steal my status as the bad guy everyone wants to stop ... eh no matter I suppose if it keeps the heat off of me.) comes out of his hiding spot to greet the others oh you guys are the ones I met at the mauville gym. nice to see ya again

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, same here I guess".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

4th Back from my previously unmentioned shower.

Lawrence "Only thing is, I haven't seen you before. I joined this group in Lavaridge Town."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ted: oh hi there, my names ted. im a new trainer looking to earn myself some badges and what not. I have no evil master plans or anything. (yea, that sounds like something any average kid would say)

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You see, no evil plan.

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence "Well, hi then, I guess."

Proton is working at Team Rocket's headquarters, when Seth (Seth J.r.'s dad) walks into the room. Proton "Seth! It's been far too long! You must be here to join Team Rocket again-" Seth "Nope, I'm here to get rid of you scum for good. I've had enough of Team Rocket trying to win me back over. It is time for something to be done." Proton "If that's how you wanna be about it...then Weezing! Sludge Bomb!" Weezing comes out of it's Pokeball but Seth's Weavile damages Weezing badly with Ice Punch.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

darkrai: meanwhile darkrai has been spending these last several days out in a cavern by a fire place listening to classical music hm lets see here looks over a small check list I betrayed mewtwo and the other legendaries ... arceus should still be in a deep unending sleep, and I spent several months listening to classical music. guess the only thing left to do is screw up Anthony's perception of reality again. teleports to Anthony's location using his powers as a ghost to remain unseen hmmm how can I do this... got it! i'll make his worst nightmares come true. uses its power over nightmares to cast a curse on Anthony causing him to now see everyone in the world as Erika

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"MMMMMMMYYYYYYYY LLLLLLLEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!..........OH, Ducklett, it's you, why is this happening to me?"

JunkosBoobies

Lawrence and Seth J.r. also have their worst nightmare come true just from the strange presence in the area. They start seeing Derplett everywhere. Lawrence "Derplett's everywhere...Seth J.r., it appears we're the only normal people in the world left...Oh? There's a Derplett clone on Anthony! We must eliminate it!" Seth J.r. "I'll go get the dinner." Seth J.r. gets a melting hot plate of Spaghetti and throws it on Ducklett. Lawrence "Melting hot Spaghetti, do what you were put on this earth to do!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Somethings happening........gotta fine......MYYY LEGGG!!!!!)"

randomlypikachu

darkrai: hahahahaha I think ive done a good job. goes back to his cave to watch the chaos ensue from afar - hearts: ... well looks like everyones gone insane... so im gona sleep. night everyone sleeps on a bed of needles

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b coninu

JunkosBoobies

Some random guy is playing a Pikablu game, when he is spammed with Game Overs. "Eff this game, this belongs in the trash!" He throws the remaining pieces of the game in Derplett's Foodbowl.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then steps on the random guy for playing the trash known as Pikablu

Anthony"What happened?"

JunkosBoobies

Teh random guy dies

Seth J.r. "I don't know, that was crazy!" Lawrence "Last night was another scar in my brain that will never go away..."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Weird stuff indeed........So, the Pokemon contest, where is that?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, on the poster here, it says that guy who had the Shuckle is competing today.........Huh, why is his face ripped off from all of these posters, and his name, what's going on, oh well, let's go........lead the way I guess".

JunkosBoobies

They go into the building. Lawrence "I'll participate with my Pidgeot! Fraxure and Squirtle, you guys stay in your Pokeballs for now, okay?" Squirtle and Fraxure go into their Pokeballs. Pidgeot "Pidgey! (I've never been to a contest before...Squirtle and Fraxure have been getting all the glory since the Orange Islands...but I finally get a chance to shine!)"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.