Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,361 to 13,380 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu I guess, my leg hurts, but nobody believes me anymore when I say that, I wonder why?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: hears one of the erikas lock up the entrance ... im sure someone will find us eventually, so im just gona sleep in here, see you in the morning. lays out a bed of needles and sleeps on it

young: hmm is searching around the game corner for any signs of a switch or an entrance ... i know your hiding in this place somewhere, and i will find you ... hmph its getting late though i suppose i should continue scoping this place out tomorrow. sneaks out and lays down in a tree nearby ... grandfather gave me his original seviper for this job ... i cant let him down

4th wall break: your to be continuuuu ninjad me

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Pikablu is forgotten about by the entire planet. Nobody remembers Pikablu even existed anymore. This is the official end for Pikablu.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Derplett then burped what was left of Pikablu, and then gained 0 exp, because Pikablu is no more.

Anthony"I'll never lose to those Erika's!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: wakes up and sees that power has been restored, and now the 10 erikas are 30 erikas well Anthony while you have fun with Erika im gona see if I can undo her lock on the door

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wasn't standing in fear for a half an hour, I better get out of here" Anthony then runs away.

randomlypikachu

erikas: start chasing down Anthony to kick him in the leg - hearts: continues working on this lock wonder what young is up to now...

young: wakes up in the tree time to get back to work ... whats this sees some magma grunts walking around the town that's right... magma and aqua still have a decent grip on the territories in hoenn. sees them head into the game corner the game corner... they probably caught on to Giovanni. I should follow them sneaks back in through a window of the game corner

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I know, my mother should still be in Hoenn....." Anthony then called his Mom with his Pokenav. Anthony"MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOMMMMM, ERIKA CLLLLOOOOONNNNEEEESSSS, AND I WISH THERE WAS A CLONE OF ME, SO THAT THE ORIGINAL ONE WILL BEAT THEM OR SOOOOMMMMEEEETTTHHHHIIIINNNNGGGGG".

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.R. uses Rhyhorn to charge the locks. The lock then comes off, and Seth J.R. escapes. He walks out to the water, and trains Wingull up to Evolution level.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

young: is hiding behind some of the machines while watching the magma grunts talk with some lady at the front desk. the lady then lets them enter and they go through a door in the back hm tosses a small ball towards the front desk that releases a concentrated odor taken from a skuntank to knock the ladies at the front desk out time to see whats going on.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"HUUURRRYYY UUUPPPP MMMOOOOMMMMMM..........."

randomlypikachu

hearts: get out of there Anthony, if you can run out before they reach you then we can bolt up this door and seal the erikas up forever!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then does that.

randomlypikachu

hearts: good good! seals up the door with a welding torch trapping the erikas inside the plant forever as long as one didn't slip out we'll be alright - Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg I cant believe you trapped my clones inside there!

JunkosBoobies

Seth J.R.'s Wingull evolves. Seth J.R. then walks back into Mauville City, where he sees what's happening at the Game Corner. Seth J.R. "I KNEW MY GUT WAS RIGHT!" Seth J.R. calls Officer Jenny on the Pokenav.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom then came out of nowhere and pile drived Erika into the ground. Anthony"Mom, you did it, you stopped Erika". Anthony's Mom"Yes, hopefully she broke her leg".

randomlypikachu

young: is keeping a safe distance away from the grunts when he starts hearing the sirens of police cars he then hears what sounds like a gate opening and closing dang it! starts running to the very end of a passage where he sees a small room that looks like its just been abandoned. he then runs out of the passage looking upset until he sees seth jr. oh seth good your here! I was unable to find team insect but I found magma walking in there. I tried following them but they've disappeared.

Hearts: no wait don't pile drive her shes going to! ... erikas body has disappeared again come back even stronger ... with more clones .... but I guess Anthony wont have to worry about that for a few more hours. until then lets catch up with seth.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, let's go (Why must this happen )"

randomlypikachu

hearts: heads into the city and sees the police cars heading towards the game corner* great, barely walk in and troubles already starting heads off to the game corner

SheldonRandoms

Anthony" (I wonder what Pokemon they have here at this game corner) What's going on?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.