Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,381 to 13,400 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

young: well I didn't find team insect anywhere, but I saw magma walking in the game corner, I followed them but they disappeared. I think seth called the cops because he saw them as well.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Just where can team insect be, are they hiding or something. I remember reading something about bug bandits, but this appears to be a whole new level".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

young: hm ... I wonder where they went (so much for finding Giovanni) hearts: hm ... well theres not much more we can do at the game corner, so what should we do now?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Don't ask me, I don't know what's here?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

young: hm ... im gona look around for team insect, i'll be back in a little bit starts searching around the city

SheldonRandoms

While Young was looking around the city, three men approached him, grabbed him and tossed him into an alleyway. Before Young has a chance to react, the three then sent out their Ariados' and they used string shot to capture Young in the web. The web is strong and is tough to cut. Team Insect Grunt"We "sensed" that you were looking for us, we'll you got us, but now, you'll become our prisoner".

randomlypikachu

young: what! you guys are actually real! ... don't got time for this. croagunk! croagunk: never enters its pokeball and follows its owner in the shadows incase of an emergency. croagunk then jumps out and starts attacking with poison jab

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunt 3"Not so fast you, our Pokemon here are resistant to poison, now then, let's attack full force!" The three Ariados then attacked Croagunk with full force. Team insect Grunt 2"That Croagunk already doesn't look good, I think it's poisoned.......maybe. now then, let's win this, but if you call off your Pokemon, then we can capture it and we'll...........well we'll still capture you, but maybe you won't become dinner for.........some giant bug Poke....is it a robot?". Team Insect Grunt 1"I don't know, this team just formed, they say.......NO, let's just focus on the fight now, shut up about our plans, I hope I said everything clearly".

randomlypikachu

croagunk: Uses dig and young falls into a tunnel shortly afterwards. throws 2 knockout balls similar to the ones he used in the game corner to knock out the insect members and their pokemon

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunts"ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzz" Then, some more grunts appear from nowhere and grab the sleeping grunts and their Pokemon.

randomlypikachu

young: after a couple of minutes he gets free from the webbings hmph that was a distraction I did not need. comes out of the ground guess I should find the others before something else goes wrong.

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Leader 1"..........I see, send some more grunts now!" more grunts then appeared, looking for Young in the shadows.

randomlypikachu

young: sees the grunts beginning to sneak around mmm croagunk leave that hole open ... starts sneaking up behind the grunts one by one and grabs them from behind and sends them down the hole made by croagunk

SheldonRandoms

Team Insect Grunts"We fell down a hole!!!!!"

randomlypikachu

young: covers up the whole with a very large box and goes back to the others I miss anything?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nope, nothing really".

randomlypikachu

young: yep, here I am! nothing eventfull happened at all while I was looking around ... nothing at all. hearts: hey, whos running this gym now anyway?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.