Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,641 to 12,660 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: but how?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, if Brock couldn't stop her with love, then how about we prevent her from throwing more note bombs"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: agreed, lets go find her heads to the south of the city you take north.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright" Anthony heads to the North of town, Anthony"I bet i'm going to find her, my leg is already in pain".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Hearts: gets a call from diamonds while looking for nurse joy what is it? diamonds: tell Anthony his mom just reappeared on our scanners, we got her located in olivine city. hearts: what!? that's where we're at right now, I gota find him quick.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where could she be...........ohhhh nnuuurrrssseee jjjoooyyyyy, where are yyyoooouuu!?!"

randomlypikachu

note: tosses a regular note at Anthony I have your mother, if you ever want to see her again then come to the top of the lighthouse with hearts.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, she can't be...........bah!" Anthony then runs to hearts and shows him the note, Anthony"She's got my mother, we gotta go to the lighthouse now!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: got it lets hurry, runs off to the light house

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we're here, let my Mom go now!"

randomlypikachu

anthonys mom is in the middle of the light houses top floor, tied up and then a note is thrown at Anthony you got 3 minutes. a Metroid style countdown begins signaling the self destruction sequence nurse joy set up in the light house

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why does she got too do this!?!" Anthony then runs up the stairs of the light house, he then finds his mother, and then unties her and then they both run out of the light house, Anthony"Well, I managed too do that in less then 3 minutes..........actually, I think I still have over 2 minutes left".

randomlypikachu

hearts: its not over yet ... that explosion might be able to read the card brock carelessly left out in the open... this wont end well at all. self destruct warning: 1 minute 30 seconds remain. hearts: ok we gota figure out what to do about this one quick!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We gotta push that card into the ocean fast!"

randomlypikachu

hearts: yea but theres no tim- sees the card get pushed straight into the ocean how did that happen? spades: comes running up to them so i take one vacation, just one, and you try and kill me over it....... really!? and bombs too, really!?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

*Anthony*In our defense, Brock made that giant card, since Nurse Joy over here is just throwing notes with bombs at us".

randomlypikachu

spades: oh well that's not surprising we clone them and force them to heal our pokemon in 24 hour run facilities with no pay were their only assistance is a chansey or audino! this was bound to happen one day!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where is she now?"

randomlypikachu

joy: sneaks up behind Anthony and attaches a bomb on his head that sets to go off in 5 minutes

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"Oh no, Anthony, that Nurse Joy attached a bomb on your head, and it says it's going to go off in five minutes", Anthony"Huh.......WHAT, SOMEBODY GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!!", Anthony's Mom"Look, there she is, she never left, NOW I'M GOING TO SHOW HER WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH MY SON!!!!!!!", Anthony's Mom then kicks Nurse Joy in the leg many times.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.