Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,621 to 12,640 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

hearts: ok so what plan were we gona go with to stop her again? brock: Im gona win her heart to break her free! hearts .....do we have any better plans? brock: nope!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Welcome back, to sum up what's going on, there's a nurse joy who's throwing bombs at us, and Brock right now is going to win her heart (or not)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@nousernamehere welcome back. lets see...portals, Anthony's mom probably got sent through one, darkrais up to no good, and nurse joy is brainwashed and is trying to destroy us all with bombs. just another normal day in the pokemon roleplay.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Careful, she could be plotting another note any second!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Brock: I got the best idea just now ... has one of his pokemon take him underground i'll be back guys. hearts: but what are you gona do! note: about 10 diferent note bombs come out of the pokemon center and one of them is heading towards Ronald whos just making it to the city

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then avoids the note bombs, Anthony"I can't keep this up forever, hurry up Brock............hey, where is that one note bomb go...........is that......."

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ronald, there you are, look out for the Nurse Joy, she's got note bombs!"

randomlypikachu

brock: comes out of the hole he made im back guys! and with the perfect way to win over nurse joy to bring her back to normal!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are you gonna preform a Rock & Brock (Rock & Roll) song or something?"

randomlypikachu

brock: even better! since she seems to like bombs so much now, and since shes only talking with notes, I set up a giant heart shaped note that's gona burst from the underground in a couple of minutes. and attatched to it are gona be a bunch of bombs arranged to say "your heart will be mine joy!" im not gona set them off or anything though. hearts: ...that sounds incredibly dangerous... I think she'll love it!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"She'll be blown away by it Brock"

randomlypikachu

two onix pull out a giant heartshaped note from the ground - brock: finaly its up here! nurse joy! look at this, this declaration of my feelings for you! look and be free from those who have brainwashed you, look and ... sees 20 note bombs get tossed towards the giant heart shaped note ... ya know maybe this was something I should've expected....

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun and shoot the incoming note bombs heading towards that giant heart shaped note into the sky!" Ducklett then shoots the incoming note bombs into the air, Anthony"I don't think that's going to work".

randomlypikachu

hearts: we have to deal with this quickly! ... or take a nap then deal with it the next day! sleeps on a bed of needles

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"In our sleep, we can think of something to sto.........OH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, DON'T THROW NOTE BOMBS AT US IN OUR SLEEP" Anthony then goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett's dreams come true for once cause of Jirachi the wish maker

randomlypikachu

hearts: rolls off his needle bed and throws a needle a note bomb that was getting thrown at him causing it to blow up before it reached him well what a good way to start off this morning.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We got tooo stop this!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.