Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,321 to 12,340 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

spades: ...I saved you from being a mindless miltank drone who would spend the rest of his life working for whitney... I think we might be more or less even...

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh.............well whatever, but this better not happen again, alright, now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: hmm who battles the leader next?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"How about..........you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: that would be a good idea! but im being distracted right now Is watching someone through a window of another building

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What's going on over there?"

randomlypikachu

spades: something very important...you have no idea man...the importance of whats going on in that window

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I see somebody in a window.........is this what you do while roof jumping?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Whatever is happening in that window.......it's important, but now i'm gonna go to sleep"

To Be Continued

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: x-x sorry I had to leave unexpectedly, see ya tomorrow.

SheldonRandoms

Looking at a window still

randomlypikachu

x-x busy with stuff tonight, we can do this another time.

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

•Revved up•

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: like the new picture

spades: jumps off the roof and continues staring out the window

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Thanks

Anthony"What are we looking at?"

randomlypikachu

spades: oh its your mom in that window that's all, oh and Giovanni.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My mother and..........GIOVANNI, WHAT ARE THEY DOING, HE BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO MARRY HER!"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm ...it looks like they're ordering the steak, and talking.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"He's taking her on a date, he's working his way up, we got to do something!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.