Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,801 to 11,820 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, we can battle, alright, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@Big_Boy_Chubs: Are you gonna add my 3DS FC? Because you,@SheldonRandoms and @zoroarkrules25 are coming to my town in ACNL tonight after the RP (Which is probably gonna be 11pm EST/1pm AEST/4am BST.)

Ronald "Sure!"
Ronald sends out Eevee

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Go, Chikorita!" Anthony sends out Chikorita, Anthony"Chikorita, use razor leaf!" Chikorita then used razor leaf on Eevee.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off a roof and catches up to watch the battle

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We are in a forest, did you really jump from a roof, to this random spot in the forest?"

randomlypikachu

spades: ... stares at Anthony for five minutes then slaps him with a white glove never question my logic again! >.<

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony".......I'll be sure to ask later"

zoroarkrules25

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@Big_Boy_Chubs: Are you gonna add my 3DS FC? Because you,@SheldonRandoms and @zoroarkrules25 are coming to my town in ACNL tonight after the RP (Which is probably gonna be 11pm EST/1pm AEST/4am BST.)

Ronald "Sure!"
Ronald sends out Eevee

Breaks the 4th wall, no i didn't. While i would love to, i can't come at 11pm.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Chikorita, use poison powder!" Chikorita then used poison powder, poisoning Eevee.

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

Ronald "Sure!"
Ronald sends out Eevee

Breaks the 4th wall, no i didn't. While i would love to, i can't come at 11pm.

You want me to rescedule it?
Fine,How does 10pm EST sound? And if that's not good,Tommorow maybe?

Eevee uses Bite on Chikorita again,This time it's a critical hit! Chikorita faints

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Darn......oh well, time to heat things up, go Pikachu!" Pikachu runs onto the battlefield, Anthony"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt, hitting Eevee, making it faint, Anthony"Pikachu was way out of Eevee's league this time"

randomlypikachu

spades: watches the battle taking notes as usual hm quite interesting indeed

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"uh.....alright, Ducklett, go!" Ducklett flew off of Anthony's head, Anthony"Ducklett, use water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Quilava, Anthony"This is a bad match up for Quilava"

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Now you're just OHKOing on purpose

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing is something wrong?

JunkosBoobies

@SheldonRandoms Stuff irl are getting the best of me,I don't have enough money to get M&L: Dream Team (Go figure -_-),I can't find a single moment to relax and I feel rushed with all this stuff going on. EVERYTHING'S WRONG. e_e

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.