Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,821 to 11,840 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Stuff irl are getting the best of me,I don't have enough money to get M&L: Dream Team (Go figure -_-),I can't find a single moment to relax and I feel rushed with all this stuff going on. EVERYTHING'S WRONG. e_e

^That sounds like me right now (Except for the M&L: Dream Team part, but I didn't buy it now, because of to many RPG's I need to finish)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

@bothofyou sounds like you guys need some sorta stress reliever. if it helps you could try buying lava lamps. just turn off all the lights in your room, and stare at the lava lamp. its enjoyably/bizarrely soothing ^^

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

@DeviousCrossing sorry I didn't respond right away....life's one's outs control right now. Sorry got school tomorrow.....gotta wake up at 5 a.m. you can come to my town right now though.I THINK I added you can't be sure though....please try!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

@Randomusername I use flipnote studio to relive stress, but then the 3D version got de..........
Untitled
Everything better now

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

To be continued

zoroarkrules25

DeviousCrossing wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@Big_Boy_Chubs: Are you gonna add my 3DS FC? Because you,@SheldonRandoms and @zoroarkrules25 are coming to my town in ACNL tonight after the RP (Which is probably gonna be 11pm EST/1pm AEST/4am BST.)

Ronald "Sure!"
Ronald sends out Eevee

Breaks the 4th wall, no i didn't. While i would love to, i can't come at 11pm.

You want me to rescedule it?
Fine,How does 10pm EST sound? And if that's not good,Tommorow maybe?

Eevee uses Bite on Chikorita again,This time it's a critical hit! Chikorita faints

Do you have an eariler time? Also to get dream team, you could do what i did, trade in a bunch of games to gamestop to get it.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

DeviousCrossing wrote:

@zoroarkrules25: 3pm EST? And I think I can try that,But I'm not sure if I can do that today. D:

How about 7-9pm est?

That's pretty much most of the RP,But okay.
Edit: It's 7pm EST now. You ready?

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Rev.............up those fryers

Anthony"I'm awake"

randomlypikachu

spades: jumps off a random roof im awake too!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Do you carry around spare......roofs or something!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: yea, howd ya know?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You dropped the receipt from the store or something......oh yeah, I still need to get my badge here"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:I'm awake too, who's battling right now....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I still need to go to the gym"

randomlypikachu

spades: same here, and I still need to show off my third pokemon.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, let's go!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.