Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,681 to 11,700 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Right, let's continue" They all continue walking to Azalea city.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: walking is for the weak! rides there on my unicycle

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So......now what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: now Anthony, Erika will come in to kick your leg. Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course"

SheldonRandoms

To be continued

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hello?"

randomlypikachu

spades: Jumps off the roof and accidently lands on Anthony ... oh ... hi Anthony ... this is awkward.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You don't say?"

randomlypikachu

spades: I do say, anyway what are we gona do today?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well......I guess we can challenge the gym leader"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:"sounds like fun....... can i battle him first though?"

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure Zexal"

randomlypikachu

spades: yea, while you guys are at the gym im gona take a quick stroll around the town. see if I find anything interesting.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:" OK see ya spades. Anthony, wanna go to the gym?"

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright, we'll see you later then" Anthony and Zexal go inside the gym.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Are you the gym leader here?"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal:" i am! i am! and anthony, he IS the gym leader!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.