Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,661 to 11,680 of 14,718

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal ok anthony, but i'd like to battle you first. I need a little more training before we go.....Please?

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Huh.....I thought I heard footsteps......team rocket, could they be here), so just where is this city, lead the way please"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, A battle, sure, we got time"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: was briefly knocked out due to eating a bad cupcake but has now returned and meets up with Anthony and zexal. on his way he was almost certain he saw a pokemon but lost sight of it

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal spades your probobaly seeing things, said zexal unwilling to admit he saw a strange pokemon as well.*OK anthony, meet my cyndaquil! zexal tossed a pokeball in the air and released cyndaquil!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then............who should I choose.......Ducklett, alright, I choose you!" Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head, Anthony"Ducklett, use wing attack!" Ducklett starts the match with a wing attack, Anthony"This Ducklett is more powerful then you think (even though he's fat and lazy)

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal wha?... the move strikes, but cyndaquil is still standing! Zexal: OK cyndaquil, use swift! cyndaquil launches a strong attack!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter with water gun!" Ducklett then used water gun on Cyndaquil, Anthony"Is your Cyndaquil alright, Ducklett has plenty of experience in battling (and eating, sleeping, etc.), plus that water move must have done serious damage?"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm takes notes on the battle while making a drawing of what he believes he saw whered Ronald go off to?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal NOOOO! my cyndaquil! cyndaquil lay on the floor, the loser zexal called cyndaquil back to it's pokeball. Zexal Cyndaquil is my weakest pokemon. Prepare to battle my first (and strongest) pokemon!! zexal threw a pokeball in the air, releasing a shiny flaafy! Zexal alright flaafy, use electro ball! the swift flaafy launched it's attack, critically hitting ducklett!

@SheldonRandoms You were my favorite on flipnote hatena! ( ;

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett's still standing, he's one tough Duck......lett, go and counter with air slash!" Ducklett counters with air slash.

Big_Boy_Chubs

hardly any damage done! Zexal Yessss! OK flaafy let's finish this! use thundershock!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett goes down sleeping, Anthony"Back on my head you go......what......nevermind, go Pikachu!" Pikachu runs to the battlefield, Anthony"Pikachu, use slam!" Pikachu then used slam on Flaafy.

Also @anthony12......uh.........thanks, you see, I worked real hard on my flipnotes and will continue on the colorful world of color and 3D, because the....WAIT, THIS ISN'T TIME FOR A SPEECH, BACK TO ROLE-PLAY.....
Untitled

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Big_Boy_Chubs

flaafy ability (static) paralyzes pikachu! Zexal Ok mareep, use tackle!

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Pikachu, show this Flaafy what it means to be paralyzed, use Thunderbolt!" Pikachu then used thunderbolt, parlaying Flaafy, Anthony"Now then, use quick attack!" Pikachu then used quick attack on Flaafy, Anthony"Pikachu......uh, just stand there......good"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm finishes his drawing then continues with his notes I wonder who shall win.

Big_Boy_Chubs

Flaafy's fainted! Zexal i can see wher this is going. The only pokemon i have left is my pidgey, and pikachu will destroy her. Oh well i surrender. Zexal paid 2,897 in prize money to anthony. Zexal Spades, Anthony, lets head for azalea city! c'mon, let's go!

Edited on by Big_Boy_Chubs

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

randomlypikachu

spades: right behind ya but first did you guys see anything on the way here that looked like this shows them my drawing of a ninetails ?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"A Nintails......nope, have't seen one here, unless it was a trainers just walking around on this nice sunny day, also Zexal, you don't have to pay me, this battle was for training, for for hey you're walking in front of me, battle me now type of battle"

Big_Boy_Chubs

Zexal as a matter of fact i did.....strange. maybe we'll see it on the way to azalea! until then let's get going.

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.