Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then looks at the Tyranitar "Can I please give you a hug and you give me a hug back and don't hurt me?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gives Tyranitar a hug

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

"I would, but Gold is passed out, I can't leave my trainer behind"

SheldonRandoms

"I guess I do, where do you want Ducklett to fly you?"

SheldonRandoms

"Fine, but we can't leave them behind, you carry them with you while I fly, now grab my webbed feet and let's go" Ducklett then flies Tyranitar to Hearthome City

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Fine, but we can't leave them behind, you carry them with you while I fly, now grab my webbed feet and let's go" Ducklett then flies Tyranitar to Hearthome City

Blue then regains consciousness

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

"Blue, glad that you're awake, you got to help Gold out"

SheldonRandoms

"I don't know what to do, we should just camp out for the night, Gold is still breathing, so he's still alive" Ducklett then starts a fire "you're welcome to stay with us if you want"

SheldonRandoms

"Goodnight.........." Ducklett then goes to sleep because it's late, but Ducklett is still heart broken.

TsunamiSensei

Gold dreams about bagels.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gold mutters about the wailord ship.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.