Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,441 to 11,460 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Elm "Ronald told me Chikorita is the most hated starter,And everyone who got one brought it back the next day...Should have told you that..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Eh............well I guess it's full of energy, and since you said it's the most hated started, that means you two don't want it then..............oh fine, i'll take Chikorita"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

??? "Yeah. I was gonna ask if I could join you on your journey."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Nah........i'll take Chikorita, I want to see why they say it's the most hated starter I guess"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah you can join us, alright, let's get going"

TsunamiSensei

???" My name's Pikpik, and I have a cousin who lives in Violet. He could probably help us out."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My name's Anthony, alright then, let's go!"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald heads to Route 29,And finds a Wild Phanpy
Ronald "Cyndaquil! Out of the Pokeball!"
Cyndaquil uses Tackle on Phanpy. Ronald throws a Pokeball at Phanpy. 1..2..3...Click!
Ronald "My new Pokemon,Phanpy! Now, Onto Violet City!"

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good going Rooney, that reminds me, I should catch some Pokemon here in Johto, since these Pokemon are more common here than in Kanto"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah...........but we should get some rest first, I had to travel for so long in a boat to get here, I need to rest........"Anthony goes to sleep.

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"I'm awake"

Also, I'm at work, so response might be slower.

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"so is the gym leader in this town?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "There is no Gym Leader in this town. However,Elm told me to go to Mr. Pokemon's house. This is the house,And after we deliver this,We'll go to Violet City. It's the first city with a Gym."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"who is Mr.Pokemon?"

TsunamiSensei

Pikpik "What do you have to deliver?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.