Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,421 to 11,440 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

the fourth wall explodes! I've been a lot less busy than when I quit this, so I think I'll hop back into this... once Anthony reaches Johto.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

@Pinkie_Pikpik Welcome back, to sum up what's happened so far, Anthony and Terry have won the Kanto Pokémon League, however, only Anthony is continuing his journey in Johto.

After some time, Anthony makes it to New Bark Town in Johto, Anthony"Here I am, in Johto"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

A boy with dark green hair walks out of a house and bumps into Anthony. ???"I'm sosososo sorry! Please forgive me!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you...............oh man, i'm lost, where do I go......excuse me, but can you give me directions?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

??? "Where are trying to go? I know this whole town."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well i'm looking to go...........uh, well I guess I should talk to the professor here, he porabbly has a PC I could use"

TsunamiSensei

??? "I'll show you to Prof. Elm's place. So, what brings you to New Bark?

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I caught a boat here from Kanto, i'm here in Johto to collect all of the badges, bringing me closer to my dreams of becoming one of the greatest Pokemon masters of all time!"

TsunamiSensei

??? "Well, here we are. I've got something to ask you, but I'll wait out here until you're done to ask it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, and thanks again" Anthony enters professor elm's building.

JunkosBoobies

Fourth Wall Break Back~
The Goth Boy goes into the Lab,Introduces himself as "Ronald" then approaches Elm
Elm "Welcome! So, Why are you here?"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I was wondering if I could......hey, what are those 3 Pokemon over there?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let me check my Pokedex............alright, i'm talking about the Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Totodile, are those for starters?"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Actually, I think i'll sorta start over too, with new Pokemon......except for Ducklett and Pikachu here, you have a PC, good, i'm going to borrow it" Anthony then used the PC, putting all of his Pokemon in it, except for Ducklett and Pikachu, Anthony"Now then, i'll choose To......." But before Anthony could choose, Chikorita jumped onto him, kncoking Anthony on the floor, Anthony"Huh, what?" Chikorita opens her eyes really big, her eyes looked like they were sparking, Chikorita"Chi chik (Oh please choose me, i've been here for so long, the other too types always get choosen, please choose me?" Anthony"Uh........professor, a little help or something?"

TsunamiSensei

The green-haired kid walks in. ??? "I guess I get Totodile."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What, wait a minute, I was going to choose Totodile, i'm on the ground because this Chikorita pounced on...........hey wait, you're getting a Pokemon too?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.