Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,461 to 11,480 of 14,718

JunkosBoobies

Ronald A friend of Elm. Oh,And a Special Pokeball of some sort."
After 10 Minutes,They leave the house with the item delivered,Mr. Pokemon gives them Pokemon Eggs
Ronald "What could be in these eggs?"

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Pikpip "Pokemon?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"I don't know, however, these eggs don't look like there close to hatching, maybe in a day or three"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "With that out of the way,I Guess our next destination is Violet City."
They arrive in Violet City two hours later,And the sky is dark,With Streetlights and Lights in buildings lighting up the Skyline

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"here we are......huh, the gyms closed.......I wonder why?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Gym Sign "Temporarily closed for maintenance."
Suddenly,The lights come on,And the Gym is re-opened
New Gym Sign "Open 24 Hours."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"who would run the gym for 24 hours?"

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"are you sure you're ready, because you just got your pokemon and hardly battled?"

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"what's spourt tower?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Biggest building in Violet City. It used to be made out of Wood and Metal,But it's now a Skyscraper. It even has a Garden outside where you can catch Pokemon! But Inside,Trainers will battle you."
Sprout Tower's New York City style LED Sign says it's 12:33 AM and the temperature is 58 Degrees Farenhight
Ronald "It's cold...But let's focus on catching Pokemon and training."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:" yes, however, it's getting late, lets get some rest"

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well i'm awake", Ducklett"Quack (So am I.........for once)"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes...........but it's not moving around that much, these eggs might hatch tomorrow"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess, let's go!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.