Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,241 to 11,260 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

ace: im over here, stares at the volcano ...I think we should go back in there

4th wall break: @sheldonrandoms you can have a Pikachu when you can pry it from my cold dead unliving hands O_O
@nousernamehere once again, cold unliving hands, whenever you can pry it out from them. .... O_O

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright then, let's go!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: climbs into the hole terry made in the volcano and begins searching around. meanwhile deeper in the volcano. - mewtwo: ...well I don't know how you know about us, and quite frankly I don't care to question it. im just gona - cyrus: don't bother with your memory erasing trick its not gona work... sends out a volcarona im never gona forget what I saw for all those years... has volcarona attack with a fire blast

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"The heats been turned up in here!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

a large explosion comes from the bottom of the volcano blasting everyone back onto the island destroying the volcano

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I guess that volcano has been canned..........wow, what a terrible pun"

randomlypikachu

ace: .. is that a volcarona! and mewtwo! and... what the heck is that guy? darkrai: uses dark void on both of them however they attacks miss - cyrus: volcarona! use quiver dance! uses quiver dance increasing its specials and speed - mewtwo: uses psystrike on the volcarona

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know......huh, so that's the real Mewtwo and not the silly looking statue then......Pokedex update........"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ...im gona have a lot of memory erasing to do by the end of this...uses psychic to lift up broken rocks from the volcano and begins to send them flying at volcarona and darkrai slaming them both into the island

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, erasing memories is not the answer!"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: ... uses psychic on Anthony and holds him upside over the ocean then starts dunking his head in and out of the ocean for about 10 minutes i'll be the judge of that, thank you very much. volcarona: blasts a strong enough fire blast to break the rock over it - darkrai: Fades out of it and starts using dark void on random humans and evil team members on the island I need energy....now....

SheldonRandoms

Anthony(Well at least he's not hurting my leg) No, listen, that's not the answer, listen too me!!!!"

randomlypikachu

mewtwo: Anthony that ocean is filled with sharpedos at the moment, I will dunk your legs in there and you'll get to feel something even more painfull than erikas kicks for once. this will happen if you continue to try telling me what to do...now stop! darkrai: steals energy through peoples dreams to regain some strength and then flys straight at mewtwo and uses dark pulse at point blank range

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"No, I won't, you think some Sharpedos will stop me, well you got another thing coming" just then, Ducklett flies off of Anthony's head and takes Anthony's backpack with the rest of his Pokemon and also carries Pikachu, Anthony".......Ducklett?"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break gota go x-x so

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, aren't you going to let me go, you mean I have to stay here all stuck in the air" Anthony kicks the Sharpedo that came after him, Anthony"Oh man, they look hungry, how will I get out of this pickle, find out next time on dragon ba............"

TO BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett invades @NoUsernameHere's avatar and changes it into a Ducklett, victory is for the Ducklett's everywhere

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.