Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,221 to 11,240 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, watch where you're shooting Terry, come on, come on!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

edit: ...o-o Im blind ....

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Terry's doing to many barrel roll's"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

team magmas base manages to remain safe....sort of... in the volcanoe as mewtwo finds darkrai at last - D-maxie: ah mewtwo so you've arrived removes the skin suit of maxie so lets finish this - cyrus: walks in from behind hope you two don't mind if I join in. mewtwo: great another human whos mind im gona have to erase later. cyrus: yea ive noticed how busy you've been with that. mewtwo: ...what was that? cyrus: oh and darkrai I see your doing well. darkrai: course I have... I feel like I should be concerned about you knowing my name...but nah, its not gona matter soon enough anyway.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"With Terry flying a jet like that, I would not be surprised if they found us.............oh, and the other damages we made, nevermind those, aqumacekt did it"

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: sorry x-x but im gona have to leave things on that little cliff hanger-ish? moment. cya guys.

SheldonRandoms

2 BE CONTINUED

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Nope, I said 2 BE CONTINUED, i SAID IT 2ND.

SheldonRandoms

I"m going downtown now, I might be late tonight, so if I'm not here.......then u know.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: I need to help out a friend tonight, so cant be here. sorry

SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms wrote:

2 BE CONTINUED

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up we're still alive, hooray!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake as well"

@randomusername Give me one of those Pikachu's NOW!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well..............uh, let's see where Ace is"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.