Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 11,141 to 11,160 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

11,141. Posted:

Terry "Physch! I'm still on land,And safe!"
A Torpedo hits Land,And makes Terry fall in the Water
Terry "This day can't get ANY WORSE."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,142. Posted:

everyone finally gets to the submarine where they then sneak in. the room they end up in turns out to be archies where they find him in the middle of saying this - archie: guys team rocket tailed us here, they're armed with missles and hordes of crobats, and magma has just declared a full on assault by tomorrow. in short things just got a whole lot worse.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,143. Posted:

Anthony"Or maybe not, ha ha ha!"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,144. Posted:

archie: what are you talking about... also take those mustaches off on your way out, im the only one on team aqua who's supposed to have facial hair! ace: um...sure but before that, we got something to show ya!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,145. Posted:

Anthony"Yes, we have a present for you, since you've been a good boy this year, you'll get it early"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,146. Posted:

archie: are you patronizing me grunt!? ace: course not! pulls burlap sack off of maxie see we got maxie! archie: .... hahahaha...hahahahahaha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS PERFECT! I got a plan... ace: nice and while you work on that plan i'll just be heading off to the engine ro- archie: oh no, you guys got him, so your gona be a very important part of this plan! ace:.... oh joy......

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,147. Posted:

Anthony"Do we throw water on him or something?"

AuthorMessage

FrancisvonBacon

11,148. Posted:

Frank: Well this is fun and dandy.
Frank is eating an apple

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
Sandman( Sandile ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,149. Posted:

ace: frank-...frankerino.... yea that's it.... where'd you come from? archie: no, im not gona throw water on him, im gona use him as leverage to get the magma grunts to surrender the island!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,150. Posted:

Anthony"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, team aqua will have the island in no time"

AuthorMessage

FrancisvonBacon

11,151. Posted:

Frank: That doesn't matter, what matters is we finish this war before the casualties rise.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,152. Posted:

archie: hehehe, I guarantee now that he's our hostage several things are gona come to an end including this war...hehehehehe ace: o-o"... holdon a moment ...I need to speak with my friends in the closet over there drags everyone into the closest why are you two encouraging him!?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,153. Posted:

Anthony"I'm acting like a grunt.............whoops"

AuthorMessage

FrancisvonBacon

11,154. Posted:

Frank: Because chaos is a beautiful thing.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,155. Posted:

ace: Anthony when we get back to dry land im having Erika strike you 200 times in the legs. and frank, you really wana cause chaos then here. hands him electrode charges I want you to place these in the engine room all stealth ninja like and then get out in five minutes, cus after five minutes those things are gona go BOOM!

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,156. Posted:

Anthony"You're the true villain here Ace..........let's stop arguing for now and get back on topic"

AuthorMessage

FrancisvonBacon

11,157. Posted:

Frank: As you wish.
Frank grins, and heads to the engine room

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3
2,500 Pokedollars

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

11,158. Posted:

ace: goes back to talk with archie ok we're ready.... counts down the time on the clock - archie: ....what are you doing...

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

11,159. Posted:

Fourth Wall Break Might have to go soon.

Terry "I'll do this."
Terry takes out a Machine,Which erases Everyone's (Except for Terry's) Memory

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

11,160. Posted:

Anthony"Just wanted to know what time it is"