Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 11,001 to 11,020 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Where did you get these from?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh........alright then"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: finaly wakes up what I miss!?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We got out badges already"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"We got our badges together"

randomlypikachu

ace: Im sure o-o I was kinda there when I got the badge so, yea. thing is mallady is gone now so whos gona take her place as gym leader. gym leader man: i'll do it! one and one! lets go! sends out alakazam

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yup"

randomlypikachu

gym leader man: so are you ready Michael!? ace: ...you ... your gym leader man! gym leader man: that's right! ace: guys this is gym leader man! gym leader man: I am! random child: its gym leader man! gym leader man: this is who I am. random screaming people: gym leader man! gym leader man: that is the name of which I have been given!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Gym........leader man..........maybe he's a robot or something?"

randomlypikachu

ace: you don't know who gym leader man is.... random city boy: you don't know who gym leader man is! small child: lets destroy him! Erika: lets kick him in legs! everyone in the city takes turns kicking Anthony in the legs

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I get it, he's a gym leader who's a male, well if that's the case, Brock is a gym leader man, and so is Lt. Surge, and Koga"

JunkosBoobies

But before everybody in the City could do that,Terry grabbed Anthony and pulled him up into an Air Vent
Terry "That was just wrong,Man...People don't know that..."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

random city boy: he still doesn't understand! Erika: lets kick him some more! everyone manages to find Anthony then kick him in the leg again take that! ace: well Anthony kicks him in the leg since you clearly don't know him for some reason, i'll tell you about him. gym leader man is the former star of the hit fake television series "Gym Leader Man: Battle for the 8 legendary badges!" later on in life he actually became a gym leader. just like in the show he's a well rounded enough trainer to take the position as a gym leader for any type, In any city, in any region in the world. Erika: how could you not have heard about him! kicks Anthony in the leg again that was the best show ever!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Erika's just making an excuse that she has a crush on me, that's the reason"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.