Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,481 to 10,500 of 14,718

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: When combined they shoot off a jet of foam that will cause a slippery mess.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You better hurry and use that, because Ducklett will eat/drink it"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Watch this.
Frank puts the mentos in the soda and it bust through Team Rocket's window

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

To Be Continued

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Thread Revived
Fourth Wall-Break I'm moving to the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.),So if i'm not here for the next few days (Maybe hours,Dunno),The Plane will be the reason.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony wakes up, Anthony"Anyone here?"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up somewhat on time for a change im awake!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Ace, you woke up earlier then usual"

randomlypikachu

ace: yes! now...what are we doing?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, what's there to do, did everyone get there badge yet?"

randomlypikachu

ace: well no so I guess we gota wait till that happens

4th wall break: >.> that is starting to take longer than expected though,, and it seems we're starting to run out of other stuff to do here so... game master powers activate! fast forwards to everyone getting their badge

ace: well now that everyone has their badge I suppose we should get ready to go hears a loud explosion ....to wherever that explosion came from heads off in the direction of the gym

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony follows.

randomlypikachu

4th wall break errr... XD how bout I just let you and someone else run this thread whenever im gona be gone for a whole day.

randomlypikachu

ace: gets to the gym to see its gone and a pile of ruble is left in its place well....this happened... o-o D-leon: is flying off high in the air unable to be seen finaly I can leave this place! now where to go next...

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Of course, it seems like every gym we go to, something bad happens to it (especially the gym with Erika, that was the worst of them all)"

randomlypikachu

Erika: kicks Anthony in the leg I can hear your thoughts!

4th wall break: @sheldonrandoms would ya like to also help keep things in order here whenever im gone for a day?

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Sure (though tomorrow, I won't be here)

Anthony"Hey, stop reading my thoughts, I make thoughts cause..............oh wait, that's right, you would know my thoughts, since you have a crush on me........are you blushing again?"

randomlypikachu

Erika: pulls Anthony close to her and whispers in his ear I will rip your soul out of your chest stretch it skip rope with it freeze it, smash it, thaw it out, then burn it, freeze the ashes, melt the ashes into a cup, and pour that melted ashy content of liquid into a boiling pit of lava if you say that one more time! ^^

ace: O-O" soo... hops on bike to saffron city!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.