Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 10,121 to 10,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"(Where is she?).............so uh, I wonder where everyone else is, any surprises today?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder where Erika is?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: same here i'll be back in like 20 minutes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony eats pudding until everyone returns, but then Ducklett eats the pudding.

FrancisvonBacon

Frank falls from a tree
Frank: zzzzZZZZ... what?

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Roleplaying Frank's Team:
Flare( Flareon ) X LV. 35
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

3DS Friend Code: 1864-9226-6000

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Frank, is that you!?!?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: Yeah, my sister pushed me out of the tree.

Metallica shall always have a place in my heart Mega brony! Rarity is best pony.
My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why would she do that............wait, you brought your sister with you?"

randomlypikachu

Erika: ninja kick! kicks Anthony's leg then disappears - ace: so what should we do now? also, where is this sister of yours?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

But before Erika could kick Anthony's leg, some woman jumps in the way of the kick and caught the kick, ???????"Is this the girl who keeps kicking you in the leg dear?" Anthony"Yeah, that's her" ???????"How dare you kick Anthony like that, what's wrong with you, hasn't anyone taught you any manners, now then, you better promise not to kick him in the leg again, or else you'll be sorry.............very, very sorry", Anthony"Wow, even you are scaring me"

randomlypikachu

Ace:...dear? anythony whos the girl?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That's..............My Mom, I called her on my Pokegear and well, told her what Erika was doing, if Erika was smart, then she better do what she says, because well.............nevermind"

randomlypikachu

Erika: grrr grows spider legs and crawls away - ace: O_O"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony's Mom"I showed her (even though I didn't know she was a spider), now Anthony, if you have more problems with that girl, just call me ok, Anthony"Sure thing Mom...........sure thing",Anthony's Mom"Well, since i'm here, how's your adventure coming along",Anthony"Good, good"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: To answer your question Anthony, I'm not really a kid. I'm really a professional ninja and my sister is a ninja-in-training, I am her mentor.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So that explains the sleeping in the trees"

randomlypikachu

ace: ninjas huh... hm is getting an idea

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ace, are you thinking about something?"

FrancisvonBacon

Frank: That's not good.

My Backloggery
Aip( Aipom ) X LV. 2
Wadd( Sewaddle ) X LV. 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.