Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,741 to 6,760 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "So what? That attack will never get any better. Vanillite, use icicle spear!" Vanillite uses icicle spear on deino.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan and Duskull watch their new friends fight

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Just as the attack was gonna hit Ducklett, Anthony picked him up and the attack missed, Anthony"What was that right there, you didn't even try to get out of the way of that attack", Ducklett"Quack:(......." Anthony"Bah, what am I supposed to do..........huh, are we already battling each other?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

ace: true but looking at that vanilite of yours, seems like - for now at least - dragon rage is good enough to deal with it. now then im off to get myself geared up for the competition. walks off with deino to a new building in the town

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie reaches into her backpack and pulls out a potion. She uses it on vanillite. Melodie "Well, that was a great start to our journey."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Journey, wait, what are you talking about, are you also aiming to become the next Pokemon Master too or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - I think out of all of you I'm the only one whose not.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "No, I want to become a gym leader, and the fastest way to do that is to become the pokemon league champion."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, it looks like we all have goals that are similar in a way, but i'm going down in history as one of the greatest Pokemon trainers ever"

Betelgroose

Dylan - I'm going to start small by catching all the ghost type Pokemon. So if we ever find Giratina it's mine. Then after that who knows maybe I'll become a ghost Type gym leader.

Edited on by Betelgroose

randomlypikachu

ace: has come back out from the building really, your all aiming for just the league, and aiming to capture an entire type group? if thats truly the case then i mine as well stop considering you guys competition heh, then again its not like you wouldve been major competition to begin with walks off to route one as well

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "And I want to become the strongest gym leader the world has ever known. I guess our goals are similar." Melodie sticks out her hand towards Anthony. "Since our goals don't really interrupt each other, want to work together?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, looks like you two will be gym leaders then, and that rich boy...........don't mind him, he's still very young, it doesn't matter what's gonna happen to him, because he'll always fall back in a thing of cash"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@Sheldonrandoms And that's two!

This is gonna take longer then I thought, which is weird, since Anthony is my real name.

Anthony"Sure, let's work together............hey, what do you mean by that, i'll be the competition that makes you give up and stuff, just you wait!"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "What I mean is if you want to be the greatest pokemon trainer, and I want to be the greatest gym leader, you will have to beat me. So, we don't really get in the way of each other's goals. In a way, we help each other!"

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

Dylan feels ignored and goes to train on Route one

JunkosBoobies

Just then,The News comes on
News Reporter "Rich Boy has just beaten The First Regional Gym with a Swinub,Magby,Krabby,And Grimer!"
News Reporter "More on this at 11:00."
The T.V. turns off

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.