Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,721 to 6,740 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylan - of course I am in the shadows Im looking for ghost pokemon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

JunkosBoobies

Andrew heads into The Professors house and comes out with a Swinub
Andrew "This Pokemon is cute,That's why I got him...And someday he'll be a Strong Mamoswine!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

ace: a ghost eh? i think the professor might have one or two ghosts left, you might want to get em while the gettings good.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Why don't you go in uh...........girl with backpack...........heh, heh, that way, i'll get the best for last, I mean, you'll get a nice Pokemon, yeah, that's what I said"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "My name's Melodie." Melodie walks into the professor's lab and walks out with a vanillite. Melodie "Sorry, but I took the best one. Maybe you can get the second best."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylans face lights. He pushes everyone out of the way and walks in and comes out with a duskull
Dylan - just what I always wanted

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon" Time to get the best for last" Anthony then walks in and exits with a Ducklett, Anthony"That's all he had left, A Ducklett, said that everything was chosen already", Ducklett"Quack", Anthony"...........Fine I guess you'll just have to do, and stop looking at me like that!".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Wow... that's worse than I expected!" Melodie starts to laugh.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Shut up, you got the ice cream cone, besides, my Ducklett here can............uh, well he can fly, none of your Pokemon can fly huh"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Your's can fly, but mine's a freaking ice cream cone. I win"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: well ... mine is clearly the better of everyones here, and with deino at my side, we're gona be winning the elite champion tornament, and get all the badges.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Betelgroose

Dylan - but mine can do this
Duskull does a creepy high pitched laugh
Dylan - beat that

JunkosBoobies

Andrew "Anthony,Your Lame Pokemon may fly,But my awesome Swinub is a Freaking Ice and Mud Pig."
Andrew starts to Roll on the Ground Laughing

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "If you were unaware of it, Ace, your pokemon is a dragon type, and mine is an ice type. Ice beats dragon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

@SheldonRandoms Still thinking of RP 1 I see.

Why do I feel i'm gonna be making that mistake again, it must be because of Ducklett

Anthony"Hey, i'm gonna be the one who wins the elite champion tournament, and all of those badges will be mine one day", Ducklett"Quack!", Anthony"Stop quacking like that, you need to be more tough and better and stuff"

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Shut up rich boy, your Pokemon doesn't even have eyes" Anthony then picks up a rock and throws it at Andrew, Anthony"There, does anyone one else have something to say about Ducklett?", Ducklett".........quack?", Anthony"You need to work on those quacks, they stink"

randomlypikachu

ace: while that may be true, theres one thing that you havent acounted for right now.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "What's that?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: rage! deino: uses dragon rage on vanillite

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.