Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,761 to 6,780 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah............let's just go alrea................oh yeah, I almost forgot, don't we need a Pokedex or something?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie reaches into her backpack and pulls out two pokedexes. Melodie "You mean these? The professor forgot to give you one, and he gave two to me. Here you go." Melodie gives Anthony his pokedex.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

ace: returns to town and hears the news of the rich boy hmm gota admit, he did it faster than i thought. looks towards deino dont worry, you and meen will be beating that leader soon enough, but first lets get some supplies then do some training.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks, well since I have this no...........hey wait, why would he give you two Pokedex's, that seems weird, also now I wonder where Ace, Dylan and rich boy could be doing now, come on Melodie, let's hurry and catch up with them"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Wait, what, rich boy, no way, not that fast, he must be bribing the leaders or something, heck, I bet he even had Pokemon he paid to catch already before he set off!"

Betelgroose

Dylan found a wild ghastly
Dylan - Yes, another ghost pokemon!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "He forgot he gave me one, so he gave me another. But, you're right. Let's go!" Melodie runs onto route 1.

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

4th wall break my battery is low so Might have to go soon

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Rich Boy, i'm going to see what you are really doing, I bet you're lying to everybody on the news, and by lie, I mean bribe"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "There's no way he even reached Viridian City that fast!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

ace: hmm walks to route one again to see dylan out catching ghosts, and the others continuing on their way hmm should i even catch one here...? deino: Just keeps blasting away with dragon rage and biteing away with bite heh, i knew i made the right choice to pick you, together we're gona beat not just the regional compettion, but the new inter-regional as well. course to do that we're gona need a lot more than 8 badges, but thats whats gona make this challenge all the better!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh course, he always uses his money to do things like this, because really, do you think a 10 year old could do something like that in a short amount of time............ok Ducklett, we need to get stronger, but mostly you", Ducklett"Quack, QUACK!!!", Anthony"Yes, let's go battle some wild Pokemon first, come on!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - actually I think I heard a jet start up a couple minutes ago.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "That cheating little slime ball! He doesn't even have the decency to try like the rest of us!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Jet...............wait, please don't tell me that's how rich boy is traveling, this kid is really starting to get on my nerves!"

Betelgroose

Dylan catches the ghastly
Dylan - YES, I DID IT!

Betelgroose

Dylan - I have an idea what if I get my ghost pokemon to haunt the jet and make it break down

randomlypikachu

ace: hm continues passing through the routes and viridian city then into pewter city and walks into a random pokemon center lets see...what shall we do here.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Sure, go for it, that'll show rich boy!"

Betelgroose

Dylan - lets keep an eye out for it than

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.