Snake "I'm right here."
Norm "We should get going."
Red,Snake,Vincent,Norm,and The Red Clones leave the room

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Betelgroose

masked stranger - anything I can do to help?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up and follows actualy yes, if someone attacks us, then it would help greatly if you would assist in fighting them. xeron: speaking of attacking looks like im here to be the perfect example hahahaha swings his blade by a chain sliceing at the masked stranger

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Mark reappears in a gust of wind. Mark "Time for us to continue our fight." Mark draws his swords and attacks Xeron.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

masked stranger takes out sword and blocks attack, then jumps back and fires flaming arrow at Xerons arm
masked stranger - next you try anything like that again I will end you

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

randomlypikachu

xeron: ah a tounge stretches out of his hand wraps around the arrow and pulls it out looks like someone wants to give me a challenge multiple blades begin shoots out of the ground attached by chains and start swinging the stranger from all ends this is gona be fun! cassey: turns into pure steel and transforms her sword into a hammer and slams it into mark sending him flying i'll be dealing with you then mark.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Mark "Xeron's been killed before, but he just keeps coming back. Steel... This should be fun" Mark slices at Cassey.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

Betelgroose

masked stranger takes out a scythe and proceeds to cut the chains. Comes hits the ground and jams the blade of the scythe into Xerons chest
masked stranger - you make a nice decoration on my scythe

randomlypikachu

xeron: posesses the scythe to avoid the shadow ball, and gives it a pattern similar to xerons skin color i think i do as well the scythe begins floating around and starts swinging at the strangers head - margie: .... has been thinking about what mark said and then thought back to how shes never seen xeron out of his ghoul form .... stranger! mark! i got it, he hasnt died because hes not in his human form or in a phase 3 form! you have to make him switch forms to kill him! xeron: leaves the scythe and creates a small puppet of the stranger anoying girl.. hahahhaa does not matter however, soon enough you'll be dead stranger! cassey: turns both her arms into blades and uses one to block marks attack and the other to cut down his arm enduring the curse

Betelgroose

masked stranger - I think it's about time that I showed you a little demonstration of what's behind this mask.
Runs over and grabs Cassy by the throat. Takes off mask and there is a sudden high pitched scream. Puts mask back on and Cassys face is gone. Masked stranger turns around and now has Cassys face.

randomlypikachu

cassey: reforms face through metal what an odd but intriguing ability, show me more. both her feet go into the ground and metal spikes begin shooting out under everyone

TsunamiSensei

Mark jumps up into the sky and lands on his archeops. He swoops down and swings a sword at Cassey.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

cassey: Preforms a phase one with aggron gaining the armoured parts of its body and a set of horns which protect her from the sword then she jumps up in the hair to avoid the meteors - xeron: Looks towards the sealed up first ring of the city hahahhaha draco meteor .... how ironic considering whats being built up to here.

Betelgroose

randomusername wrote:

cassey: reforms face through metal what an odd but intriguing ability, show me more. both her feet go into the ground and metal spikes begin shooting out under everyone

masked stranger - gladly
Removes mask a second time and releases a black hole in which Cassey is sucked into. Puts mask back on

randomlypikachu

cassey: .. sticks her horns into the ground to keep herself from going through the hole im not gona die that easi- xeron: makes two chains shoot into her chest and go through her heart hehehe sorry girl, but this was obviously doomed to happen, i just sped things up a little for you, hahahahaha! cassey: sick son o- heart stops beating and her corpse is sucked through the hole - xeron: hahahahahahaha!

Betelgroose

masked stranger - And now to rid myself of another annoying pest. Goodbye Xeron.
Ties rope to 2 arrows fires one at Xeron and one into the black hole

TsunamiSensei

Mark "Xeron is a ghost! Black holes do nothing! "

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

xeron: not on your life boy replaces himself with a puppet causing it to be sucked in instead as he phases behind the stranger - glaciar: ... has been watching from a nearby building waiting for his own chance to strike and is now taking in the fact that xeron has assisted in casseys death, which is an act of treason ... traitorous monster.... i should kill you right now, but i want to see how this goes... and i dont want to waste any more energy untill someone of worth comes in to fight.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.