Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,341 to 4,360 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I am Daniel, the brilliant gale. Mistress Lucina, come back to the castle, we need your guidance."
Lucina "Sheldon, Guy, he's one of the elite from my dream!" Daniel curses Guy's bow to fire at Sheldon.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon took out his sword and sliced the bow Sheldon"This person was from the dream, perhaps he knows what happens to you, he did say you were looking for Vaati"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Simple atracks cannot harm the brilliant gale!" Daniel lights Red on fire with a curse. Daniel "Yes. Mistress Lucina left two months ago to find master Vaati after he vanished. Nobody heard fron her until I saw her while investigating the recent outbreak of the Lavender people."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"This person makes curses, Sheldon, what are you gonna do about those curses?" Sheldon"I'll take care of them, so Daniel, tell us more about this Vaati guy and just why he vanished?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Vaati is the wind mage and leader of our group. He raised mistress Lucina from the day when her parents were killed by Hylian knights. He left on a solo mission one day and all contact was lost. The right of command was passed onto mistress Lucina, the serene wind, who led us untill she left to search for master Vaati. But now that I found her, I can take her back and we can continue our search for master Vaati." Daniel's blood curses the sword, causing it's user to get hurt instead. Daniel heals and a wound appears in Red's stomach.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"His curses could lead to trouble" Sheldon"Oh, another thing Daniel, but do you and the Elite fuse with Pokemon?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "All but master Vaati can fuse with a pokemon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, that explains how Lucina quickly remembered how to fuse again when I was teaching her, well Daniel, it looks like now, we have to battle"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I'm not one to fight much, but I'll make an acception for you." Daniel sends out cofagrigus and fuses with it. Daniel is encased in a transparent coffin and multiple black arms come out of it. Daniel "Bring it on."

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

Red's foot gets caught by one of Daniel's hands. Daniel places a curse on Red that will make him faint if he attacks Daniel.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon parries the black arrows, then he fuses with Ducklett, Sheldon"I'm sorry, but today, one of the elites will fall" Sheldon then used air slash on Daniel.

TsunamiSensei

The air slash bounces off of the coffin. Daniel "The beauty of this is no normal attack can harm me while I'm in the coffin." Daniel's arms grab Sheldon and start to sufficate him.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then flew up into the air with the arms still grabbing him, then he flew very fast to the ground and slammed Daniel into the ground, Sheldon"Is that all you have to offer, or do you have more phases as well?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I won't use any other forms so ypu have a chance."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Fine, have it you way" Sheldon then transformed into phase three Sheldon"Now, let's finish this". Meanwhile, Guy"Hey Lucina, what are you gonna do, are you gonna help Sheldon or not?"

randomlypikachu

inferno: burst in with flames coming out of my hands which i then shoot at everyone in the area ah sorry im late, got a little wraped up, but im here now for a killer good time.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.