Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Fusing will save the day" Ducklett then trips on Sheldon and fuse with each other, Sheldon then used air slash and broke all the chains, then he flew into the air while the blades were after him and used ice beam on the blades, freezing them all and sent them all back to the ground, The Masked Arrow"Thank you...........but if you think Lance knows, then i'll have to ask him, he gave me this seed and now I can talk to Pokemon............is there anyway I can fuse Pokemon just like Sheldon and Lucina...........and you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: dont know, but if it can happen you'll figure it out. xeron: hm sheldon do you really think its that easy? blades begin to follow sheldon like homing missles

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, take this" Sheldon then used air slash and broke all the blades" The Masked Man"Well, we shall see, but now that you know who I am" The Masked Arrow grabbed Margie's hands The Masked Man"What am I gonna have to do to you, because I am a thief, and I can't let you go..........who am I kidding, you're free to go, but tell my secret and I might be after you, is that a deal?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

xxeron disapears and margie decides to sleep with the group for tonight and lance ends up falling asleep too. - fourth wall break gota go now! X-X due to computer crazyness

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Man and Purrloin then run away and change, then they return before Sheldon,Lance,Lucina and Margie return, Guy"Well, Goodnight everybody" Everybody then sleeps, Guy"Hey, Purrloin" Purrloin"Oh, what is it Guy, it's funny because I can talk to you now" Guy"Listen, you got to pretend that I can't talk to you, since Lance gave that whatever seed to the Masked Man, if they see me talking to you Pokemon, then Sheldon and Lucina will know" Purrloin"Don't worry, i'll keep your secret..........also, there is something between me and Riolu" Guy"What do you mean?" Purrloin"Well..........i'll tell you in the morning" Guy"Yes.........hey, Riolu is still awake, I think he heard us" Riolu then goes over to Guy and Purrloin, Riolu"Hey, Purrloin, I was just wondering if I could cuddle with you tonight" Purrloin"Sure" Purrloin then goes over to Riolu and then they snuggle, eventually, they all go to sleep.

TsunamiSensei

As Lucina sleeps, she has another dream. She is older than last time, around 16, and sitting on a bed, playing with a vulpix. A soldier enters the room. Soldier " Milady, master Vaati requests your presence in the throne room." Lucina exits her room and looks around. She is standing on the tower of a remote castle situated on a plateau. In the distance, the figure of Death Mountain can be seen. Lucina heads down the tower and into the main hall. The walls are lined with paintings of Vaati. At the end of the hall is a grand door that leads to the throne room. Lucina approaches the door and opens it. Vaati sits upon the throne and four others stand. Vaati " Ah, Lucina. I was wondering when you would arrive. I believe some introductions are in order. These four and myself compose the elite of our organisation. I'll allow them to take over from here." A man in his mid twenties steps forward. He has red hair and is currently wearing red armor. In his hand is a lance with a tip shaped to look like a fire.
Alexander "I am Alexander, the blazing storm. I have earned my title through many dangerous battles, and a lack of mercy or compassion. If you are my enemy, I kill you." An old woman w in her sixties and clothed in a light blue robe steps forward, carrying a cane. Her long gray hair hides her eyes.
Anna "I think that's enough, Alex. I am Anna, the frozen gust. I may seem old and frail, but in battle I strike and disappear with great strength. Now who wants to go next?" A young man who looks fifteen, with blonde hair and clothed in black nervously steps up.

Daniel "I'm Daniel, the brilliant gale. I don't fight much, but I have a mind rivalled by no one and a knack for curses." Finally, a man in his forties with dark brown hair and an impressive beard steps forward. He is wearing green armor and he carries two swords.
Mark "I am Mark, the bloody tornado. I move so quickly and kill so easily, my enemies only see a swirling vortex of death and destruction."
Vaati "Now that's out of the way, time to get to the matter at hand. I called you here to accept you, my daughter, into this elite group. You have shown great promise in your skill with the bow and your rare ability to use healing magic. You have trained and fought while keeping a calming presence. For this, you shall be known from this day forth as Lucina, the serene wind. And, as my daughter, when you reach your eighteenth year, you shall be appointed as the second-in-command of my entire force. Welcome Lucina, and may the winds of fortune be ever at your back!"

Lucina wakes up, confused by her dream. She gets up and sends out Braviary. Lucina "Braviary, why were you watching me when I woke up?"
Braviary. "Because you smelled of the wind. Also you were unconscious, so you seemed kinda defenseless. "
Lucina "Anyway, thank you for protecting me. Why don't you fly around for a while, while I wait for Sheldon."
Braviary "Good idea." Braviary flies away and Lucina goes to look for Sheldon.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Red has a Weird Nightmare about his future
A wierd Theme Song plays through the area
Red "From this day,I shall be Known as Anti-Red!"
Anti-Red Sets off a Bomb
Anti-Red "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Red wakes up
Red "What a Nightmare!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett Revives Thread

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Sheldon, I had another dream about Vaati."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What, again, well, what was this dream about?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It was something along the lines of me being initiated into Vaati's elite force. There were other members too."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"This is serious, this is the second time in a row that you had this dream about Vaati, but I don't know what to do about............wait, that's it, maybe if you keep having these dreams, it could show you what happened, why you are here"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "That's true. I just hope they shed some light on my past."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy then appears Hey Lucina, Hey Sheldon.......so, what's gonna happen now?"*Sheldon"Yes, but be warned, i'm not sure what you might dream about, you already dreamed about the death of your parents, who just knows what else you might dream, are you sure you'll be able to do this?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "It seems like I dream about important events in my life. Vaati killing my parents, me being accepted into the elite, I wonder what's next."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Probably what you did in the elite, or maybe you fought someone who made you lose your memories, well, since Guy's here, what should we do now?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't know" A chilling wind blows through Lucina, Sheldon and Guy. Daniel appears right in front of them.
Daniel "Mistress Lucina, where have you been? It's been months since you left to search for master Vaati. Why didn't you ..." Daniel looks at Sheldon and Guy. Daniel "Did these people take you prisoner? Don't worry, I'll save you!" Daniel shoots a ball of energy at Guy.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy then jumps out of the way, Guy"What are you talking about, we don't have her prisoner, who the heck are you?" Guy then takes out his bow and aims it at Daniel.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.