Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,221 to 4,240 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay... But what's your name? Who are you behind the mask?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"I'm sorry, but I can't let anybody know who I really am, I don't want to take that chance since now, if Viper see's who I really am, then that could lead to trouble, speaking of, I also came across this other thief that I was forced to battle, his name was Guy, don't worry, I was ordered to knock him out, so he didn't get in our way, I hope you understand"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina " Where is he?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"He should be near the area we fought yesterday, he also had a Purrloin, just like me, well, Purrloin's are known to steal things from people, that's why thief's are known to have a Purrloin partner wherever they go, so, what are you gonna do to me now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina lowers her bow. Lucina " We let you live."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Thank you for understanding, whoever this Viper person is, he must be stopped, is there a chance I could help you in the future battle this guy and get revenge?"

randomlypikachu

cassey: aproaches the group this time without xeron hmph that freak of a ghost stoped me from acomplishing anything yesterday, hopefully traveling without him i will fare better. points to sheldon you, me, we fight now!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Arrow"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, take this Sheldon" The Masked Arrow then throws Sheldon his sword back, The Masked Arrow"Now then, sorry uh, you, but I should not get involved in this, now then, we shall be on our way" The Masked Arrow and his Purrloin then run away, Sheldon"You, you'll regret this if you battle me!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I don't think I'll let you live." Lucina fires an arrow at Cassey.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then goes up yo Cassey and strikes his sword at her.

randomlypikachu

cassey: the arrow breaks against her body the sword does no harm and the earthquake proves useless im here today, not just as a member of this group doing a job, but as an avenger. my brother, and my grandfather.... their losses are going to be avenged here today.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Look, I didn't want to do this, but I had no other choice, I might have been the one to strike down your brother, but your grandfather sacrificed his life to save mine, explain to me why would your grandfather do such a thing like that?"

randomlypikachu

cassey: i dont know, but i dont believe he did it willingly margie: appears by a tree nope he did it willingly, jumped into my own attack. cassey: i dont believe your lies for one second looks at sheldon with hate in her eyes - margie: you might want to watch out by the way playing around with her zoroark while talking the class one members can do biological transformation before entering phase one.

SheldonRandoms

The Masked Man eventually ran far away from everyone The Masked Man"Well, at least Luicna and Sheldon now know the Masked Man is not out there to harm them, let's change and get back there, but we still have to enter later in the battle" The Masked Man and Purrloin then changed back to normal, Guy"Let's go" Guy and Purrloin sneak back to the battle, meanwhile, Sheldon"What are you doing" Sheldon then gets ready for what Cassey is about to do.

randomlypikachu

margie: well simply put its a change of the bodys bio structure. inferno can become a fire xeron can become a ghoul ... actualy hes always been in his ghoul form since the day you met him, ive never seen his real human form. glaciar can become ice, draco can become a dragon-man, and cassey can - cassey: turns into pure moveing steel - margie: ... steel.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, I might as fuse with Ducklett, let's go" Ducklett"Right, we shall make the steel rust somehow, or leave a dent in the steal, or something like that" Sheldon then fused with Ducklett, Sheldon"Now let's begin this fight!"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina fuses with Ninetales. Small fires dance in her hair. Lucina "Or melt it." Lucina uses flamethrower on Cassey.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.