General Discussion Forum

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Showing 4,221 to 4,240 of 14,726

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,221. Posted:

??? "Nice to meet ya Sheldon,I replaced Morty because he became one of The Elite 4."
The guy takes off his mask,him Revealing that his name is Snake

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,222. Posted:

Sheldon"Well, what should we do now?"

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,223. Posted:

Snake "Ahem,Sheldon..."

Buying: SSB4 (3DS and Wii U), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,224. Posted:

Lucina " I say we track down this "Masked Arrow" and find out who he is."

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining tacos out there.
"There's no such thing as no such thing."
-Greed

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,225. Posted:

Sheldon"Oh......uh, hello there Snake, nice to meet you, but yes, we need to figure out who this Masked Arrow guy is" Guy is listening from behind a tree Guy"Purrloin, we need to turn into the Masked Arrow and..........I never gave you a name, well, we can decide later, come on, let's get far away from them, so they don't see us" Guy and Purrloin then run away again and change into the Masked Arrow and his Purrloin, The Masked Arrow"Well, once they find us, then we can explain everything, now pretend you have a headache" The Masked Arrow and Purrloin then pretend to have a headache, waiting for Sheldon and Lucina (and if Snake is gonna follow them) to appear in front of them.

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,226. Posted:

Lucina" Let's start looking." Lucina finds the Masked Arrow and draws her bow. She pulls back an arrow and aims it at his face. Lucina " Now tell me who you are and why you attacked us, or I can shoot this arrow through your skull and pry off that pretty mask of yours myself."

Edited on by Inazuma_Pikpik

-Greed

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,227. Posted:

Snake "Show yourself,Villan!"
Dusclops "Yeah,I don't have all day..."

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,228. Posted:

The Masked Arrow (Saying in a diffrent voice) ".......huh, so you two are Sheldon and Lucina, please, don't shoot, it wasn't my fault, this was all this person named Viper" Sheldon"What are you talking about?" The Masked Arrow"I don't know who he was, but one day, a Serviper randomly came in and bit me and my Purrloin, at first, we didn't feel any pain, but later on, we both lost control of ourselves, we coun'nt control our movements, so then we were both forced to go to this sercert location of Viper's, and we activated these things called Project Solid and Project Plasma, then the same Serviper and a Rotom fused with them, Viper later told us we were being controlled by bio-weaponized microbes from the Serviper bite, and they wouldn't go away until we completed the job, but we thought we did, but then Viper sent us to attack Sheldon...........please, i'm telling the truth, that's what happened, I swear"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,229. Posted:

Lucina "Okay... But what's your name? Who are you behind the mask?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,230. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"I'm sorry, but I can't let anybody know who I really am, I don't want to take that chance since now, if Viper see's who I really am, then that could lead to trouble, speaking of, I also came across this other thief that I was forced to battle, his name was Guy, don't worry, I was ordered to knock him out, so he didn't get in our way, I hope you understand"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,231. Posted:

Lucina " Where is he?"

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,232. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"He should be near the area we fought yesterday, he also had a Purrloin, just like me, well, Purrloin's are known to steal things from people, that's why thief's are known to have a Purrloin partner wherever they go, so, what are you gonna do to me now?"

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,233. Posted:

Snake "Who is this "Guy" person you are talking about?"

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,234. Posted:

Lucina lowers her bow. Lucina " We let you live."

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,235. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"Thank you for understanding, whoever this Viper person is, he must be stopped, is there a chance I could help you in the future battle this guy and get revenge?"

AuthorMessage

randomlypikachu

4,236. Posted:

cassey: aproaches the group this time without xeron hmph that freak of a ghost stoped me from acomplishing anything yesterday, hopefully traveling without him i will fare better. points to sheldon you, me, we fight now!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,237. Posted:

The Masked Arrow"Oh yeah, I almost forgot, take this Sheldon" The Masked Arrow then throws Sheldon his sword back, The Masked Arrow"Now then, sorry uh, you, but I should not get involved in this, now then, we shall be on our way" The Masked Arrow and his Purrloin then run away, Sheldon"You, you'll regret this if you battle me!"

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

4,238. Posted:

Lucina "I don't think I'll let you live." Lucina fires an arrow at Cassey.

-Greed

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

4,239. Posted:

Sheldon then goes up yo Cassey and strikes his sword at her.

AuthorMessage

WarioMan

4,240. Posted:

Snake "Take this,Cassey!"
Dusknoir uses Earthquake on Cassey

Backlog
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
Formerly PSI_King.