Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,941 to 3,960 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, I almost forgot, you can make illusions, well, could you turn yourself into a cherry, so I can put you on a sundae and eat you........let me not talk about food right now, take this" Sheldon then used air slash on Margie, but this air slash was even stronger then the normal one, Sheldon's wings were glowing and his wings grew out as the attack hit Margie, then when the attack hit her, Sheldon's wings returned to normal.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

margie: disapears and is replaced by a cherry which takes the duration of the attack, and is now standing on sheldons head theres your cherry

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, thank you" Sheldon then eats the cherry, but takes out the stem and then very fast, kicks the stem towards Fury, knocking her down while she was still flying towards Lucina, Sheldon"My kicks have also been improved, I may look like a big Ducklett, but my attacks how also been improved, and not just my moves, but my punches and kicks as well........well, what are you doing up there?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

has been glowing this whole time just preparing for my final act has been glowing this entire time - fury: so have i is also glowing we need to end this soon you see, so we have to do this now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then grabs Margie's feet and then swings her off of him, Sheldon then flew very fast to her and used scald on her, then he used a very stronger version of brave bird and sent Margie flying at Fury, where she hit her, Guy"Darn it, why are those two girls glowing like that" Purrloin"I don't know what any of this is about, but Sheldon better prepare for this".

randomlypikachu

fury: dodges and flys at sheldon grasping him ... this is a sacraficial type of move, similar to masks... ive prepared to accept that however, because i know i got a job to do, that job meens killing you even if i have to get my life destroyed in the process sheldon becomes unable to move as i carry him high up to the sky fallen eagle! crashes to the ground with sheldon in grasp and when they land a huge explosion is shot upwards shaping into the form of an eagle this should kill them both

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Dang it, that was a powerful explosion, I hope Sheldon is alive", Purrloin then stands on her rear paws, Purrloin"No, this can't be, Sheldon must had something planned, you over there, what just happened to that other girl, where is she?"

randomlypikachu

margie: well shes dead now, most likely that duck boy is dead too unless something very lucky happend to him.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, you could say he's one lucky Ducklett, I admit, I thought I was gonna get killed, but it actually improved this move as well, what move you may ask, double team, this version made it where I could set up myself in a different spot close by" Sheldon then pokes Margie's back, "Sheldon" but it appears I can't use it while i'm being touched, good thing I used it before those talons got me, or should I say my clone, also why would you people do a move like that, killing yourself like that?" Sheldon then pluacked Margie from behind her, making her fall all the way to the ground.

randomlypikachu

margie: we do what has to be done, speaking of which, final haze * a haze begins spewing out of her body but just then yoshi pushes sheldon out of the way as he burst through the ground* goto the old pokemon tower, which is now the radio tower! at the top is where lotus waits! the haze covers both him and her up then stops growing

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yoshi................are you alright?" Guy"Wait, that was that guy who healed me when I was about to die, how did he get there?"

randomlypikachu

nothing can be heard from the haze - margie: is back in human form just sitting down on the ground surrounded by haze, next to her is yoshi also sitting down, theyre both facing one another so, whyd ya do it? you know this move is sacraficial as well, we're both doomed to die here. yoshi: i know, but i couldnt let him get caught in this... call me crazy but i think that he can make a real diference in this world, him and that group hes been following. margie: heh you know im gona miss the others yoshi: not suprised, you did have a habit of always looking out for everyone else... you were probably the only "decent" person in this whole lot, although i wouldnt admit it to anyone else... margie: i wouldnt say that smiles for once this smile isnt filled with mischief you turned out alright and your grandson was pretty good too, he never did give in to anyone... even if he was out matched, but whats your granddaughter gona do now... yoshi: ... she was always the best student, she even surpassed me... id worry about such power going to her head...but i know her, she'll be fine in the end. margie: heh... i'll miss ya old man the haze starts to close in and destroys both of them not leaving any piece of their bodies behind

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..............dang it, why did this have to happen, he gave his life for me, he saved my life..........just liked he saved mine" Sheldon then looks into the sky, Sheldon"Thank you Yoshi, perhaps we shall meet each other again, but right now we must get to the radio tower" Sheldon then looks towards Guy and Purrloin and flies to them, then he separates from Ducklett, Guy"So, is he gone for good" Sheldon shakes his head, knowing that he can't talk to Guy, Guy"That's just terrible, but his sacrifice will surly leave an impact in the future" Sheldon then points towards the tower, Sheldon"That's where Yoshi told me to go, let's go there now, come on" Sheldon then walks to the tower, Ducklett"Right behind you" Ducklett follows, Guy"Huh, where is he going" Purrloin then points to where Sheldon is going, while holding on to his Riolu egg, and then follows him Guy"If Purrloin is gonna follow him, then that means Sheldon is going somehwere..........wait up" Guy then follows Sheldon.

randomlypikachu

lotus: has been watching from the top with her own seviper ... points blade at sheldon and several beams of pure poison shoot out of it

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"We better get out of the way" Sheldon, Ducklett, Guy and Purrloin then get out of the way of the beams Sheldon"Why are you here?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: tosses a small ball on the ground and it explodes spreading poison all over the battle ground and covering her up in the process. ...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Dang it, everyone, we must get out of here" Sheldon grabs Guy, Ducklett and Purrloin out of the poison before they got poisoned themselves.

randomlypikachu

lotus: jumps straight at sheldon and grabs him by the legs then tosses him back to the rooftop of the radio tower, she then lands on the ground jumps back up and slams her sword into his wing pinning him down

SheldonRandoms

(Sheldon Separated from Ducklett) Sheldon"My arm......Dang it, what's with you, oh, let me guess, is this because what happened to Fury, Margie and Yoshi, well let me tell you this, Fury killed herself and Yoshi saved my life while Margie basically killed him and herself, let me guess, you want me dead right now huh?" Sheldon puts his hand behind his back.

randomlypikachu

lance: jumps up infront of sheldon doubt it... shes just like her father was... thats all thats going on here. i can tell from the way she fights... they may have been apart for a long time now but i can tell that shes just like him in two ways, one fighting, and two work ethic. she most likely doesnt care about anyone who lost their life today, to her this is just getting a job finished. lotus: your correct slices at sheldon again but lance grabs him and ducklet and jumps far away outside the entire town of lavender before she can do anymore damage. - lance: brother, are you ok?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.