Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold "He's doing a little better, but he's still hurt pretty badly."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Salamence"..............."Ducklett"Really, where is Sheldon, can we see him now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "I don't see why not. " Gold leads them to a first-aid tent where Green is turning red chu jelly into a red potion for Sheldon.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Salamence then go to the first-aid tent and see Sheldon, Ducklett"Sheldon, i'm glad to see that you are doing better"Sheldon"......yeah.........thanks Ducklett" Salamence then puts his foot on Sheldon's chest *Salamence*Why did you make me do this Sheldon, I don't understand, but no matter, you better tell me now, or else i'll stomp on you and break your rips"*Sheldon"......I think you broke some of my ribs already" Sheldon then begins to laugh, Salamence"This is not funny, tell me now, or else i'll stomp on you"Sheldon"You're right, it's not, actually, it hurts, you're a big dragon, and i'm a little human, you're crushing me, could you please step of of me" Salamence then takes his foot of of Sheldon's chest, Sheldon"Why I made you do those things, you did them on your own, all I said was i'm not giving up, and you beat me up...........don't worry about it, I forgive you Salamence, it was mostly my fault anyway, so Green, do you think i'll get any better soon?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Green "Salamance really did a lot of damage. You should be able to walk without making anything worse in about a week. Now drink this, it should help speed up the healing and ease the pain." Green gives Sheldon some red potion.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon drinks the red potion Sheldon"Thank you",Salamence"Sheldon, I would like to return to my Pokeball"Sheldon"......sure Salamence, now where is my Pokeball"Salamence"I just want to be alone right now, I still feel bad for hurting my trainer......my friend" Sheldon then get's out Salamence's pokeball and returns him,Sheldon"Hey Green, I want to ask you something, do you think what I did back there was a stupid idea?"

randomlypikachu

Douglas returns to the area where the battle took place yesterday and finds keiths body ... this isnt good runs back to the base and into the class three hall (side note): the classes represent the levels of strength in this group, the lowest being class three and the highest being class one. class three and two have six members (well class three had six members) and class one has five. each class is headed by a leader, the leader of a higher class also can maintain authority over a lower class.. Douglas: number 17 keith is now dead! an angry roar is made by the leader of class three as he begins to walk towards douglas

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Green "Trying to prove your worth or taking on a 226 pound dragon without a weapon?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"How about both"

TsunamiSensei

Green "The former is admirable and the latter is suicide. You're lucky you survived."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You're right, but it was the only way, so that's what I did, so in the end, I think I made the right choice"

TsunamiSensei

Gold catches the bullet. Gold "You shouldn't have done that." Gold stabs Giovanni's lung with the golden sword.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

???: a random burst of water shoots out of the ground knocking giovani down after he is stabed, a note is then left saying red will die soon and so will you old man - douglas: ... theres no need to look at me so angirly the leader then comes foward. hes a stark looking man in his thirties with a small beard and mustache, brown hair and tanned skin. he looks tempered by battle and wears a sturdy looking armour and on his knee is the number 12, the number also painted onto the part of the armour covering his knee

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"I think you made the right choice Sheldon"

JunkosBoobies

Poliwhirl "Leaf,whats gonna happen to Red?"
Leaf "Don't worry,Poliwhirl,I'll Protect Him."
Red "Don't be so Worrysome,Poliwhirl."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

douglas: ... kent ... i know your angry but Kent: im way passed angry! i gave you one order, dont let keith fight on his own, and what do you do? you let him fight on his own. if he died when you were around we would at least know what happend, but know you had to leave! douglas: but he was about too do the - kent: i dont care what he was about to do! an order is an order, and i expect you to follow this next one! find gold and sheldon and force them to tell you how this happen. then murder them when theyre done telling you! douglas: yes sir! runs out of the base to find gold and sheldon while a mysterious figure is on her way to find red

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, Douglas, what are you doing here?"

TsunamiSensei

Green draws her knife and faces Douglas.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.