Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........he's lucky i'm not fully used to this, or else he'll be sorry" Ducklett".........Hey Keith, can Sheldon turn into a Ducklett now?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Keith: nope, you can only fuse, you cant switch comletely into a whole body, if that happens something has been done severly wrong, now walks up to sheldon its time we finish this. Xeron: disapears again and is infront of red avoiding the attack once again hate to say it boy but your way out of your league with me hahahahahahaha!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ha, you may have beaten me here, but Ducklett has a move that will get you, ready Ducklett, let's use........"Sheldon the uses double team Sheldon"Try and find the real one now!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Xeron oh my thats cute you have legendaries ... hahahahahahahahaha! you really think i cant defeat legendaries? well time to cut down a few lifes today an old blade apears in xerons hands Keith: as for you i have the perfect move to cut all of you down ... you wont survive. douglas: and as for me! ... well ... i never really did much .-. i guess i'll just wait for gold to do something ... everyone prepares to attack when suddenly a voice breaks out of no where.) .. *?: all of you get out now, its been too long! i need to kill something now! xeron: hmm looks like one of our very own class 1 has come to finish the dirty work himself ... well no arguing that i suppose ... for now disapears and douglas walks off while. Keith: ... it looks like our battle has to be cut short, i'll deal with you if you survive. runs off

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"..........well Ducklett, let's get out of here" The Sheldon/Ducklett clones then run all over the place getting out of here.

randomlypikachu

?: snaps a giant wall of flames appears infront of sheldon and the clones your not going anywhere boy walks out from the shadows of the trees around me to reveal myself im inferno, number 5, the fire type, and today your all going to die! has long flame red hair with a decently tanned out skin and red eyes, and a black cloak with flames desigined on it with a number 5 placed on his tounge

SheldonRandoms

The Sheldon/Ducklett clones then used water gun on inferno.

randomlypikachu

Inferno: The heat from my body causes the water to evaporate before touching me nice try boy! smiling madly ... blaze! a giant blast of flames bursts from under the legendaries destroying them instantly your next! looking at sheldon with murder in his eyes! here we - ?: an odd man with gray skin and lenghted black spiked hair wearing a skin tight sleavless shirt and slightly less tight pants, both are black, his eyes are blue and he has icey blue nails. the back of his neck has a 2 on it your doing things way to early, we're going now grabs inferno quickly and dashes off with him too quickly to track down xeron: dodges the darkrais attack sorry but play times done with disapears to rest for the night

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Just who are they.........well, it looks like they left for now.........I think?"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then glows, then he removes Ducklett from him Ducklett"That was a crazy ride I had, you got to try being a Ducklett sometime"Sheldon"I already know how it feels to have a Ducklett bill, now let's go, but first, let's find some food" Sheldon then releases all of his pokemon and they all eat food Zebstrika"Hey, Sheldon...........I see that you are walking again, I bet that you can run at full speed now huh?"Sheldon".....what are you saying?"Zebstrika"I bet you don't want to be with me anymore, also you don't need me anymore, I should just go away now.............farewell Sheldon" Zebstrika then starts to run away, but Sheldon chases after Zebstrika, Sheldon"Hey Zebstrika, wait up, don't go" Zebstrika then stops running Zebstrika"I'm sorry, you never said good bye to me, well just say it now, then i'll leave"Sheldon"What are you talking about, what's going on?"Zebstrika"I told you, you are able to run again, you don't need me anymore" Sheldon then pets Zebstrika's head Sheldon"Hey, it was your idea, don't you remember, I was struggling to move in the forest, Ducklett couldn't fly me because I might have let go, and his webbed feet couldn't hold me, don't you remember, I was on the ground, laying there helpless, then you appeared, asking what I was doing, why I was like this, you looked worried for me because I was very weak at the time" Sheldon then begins to cry a little " You offered to let me ride your back and you would help me, I said no, because I didn't want to be a bother to you, but you didn't care, you wanted to help me, you wanted to be like your mother you said" Zebstrika then starts to cry a little "don't even know where I would be without you right now if it wasn't for you, I don't want to say goodbye, I just want to say thank you............well..........if you want to leave, then I won't stop you, you can go wherever you want..............well, i'm gonna go back to my other pokemon, farewell" Sheldon then begins to walk away back to his other pokemon. Sheldon then returns to his other pokemon without Zebstrika, Ducklett then went to Sheldon, Ducklett"Hey Sheldon, where did Zebstrika go?"Sheldon"Well Ducklett, Zebstrika is............"Zebstrika"right here" Zebstrika then suddenly appears, Sheldon"Huh, but I thought you......."Zebstrika"I only left because I thought I wasn't needed anymore, but........"Sheldon"I never said I didn't need you anymore, if you still want to stay with me, then stay if you want"Zebstrika".........Thank you Sheldon"Ducklett if you two are finished, you should eat now, because Snorlaz is eating all the food again"*Salamence"Well then, Sheldon should go look for some more food then"Sheldon"All right then Salamence, i'll go look for some more food" Sheldon then goes and looks for some more food.

JunkosBoobies

Red gives Leaf some Potion
Leaf "I'm not sick anymore Because of the Potion!"
Leaf then Gains the Power to Transform
Red then Eats some Salad

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gold comes to Sheldon with nearly infinite chu jelly. Gold " I think you might need more food." Gold hand over the jelly.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then finds a bunch of berries and fruit and also takes Gold's jelly, then all the pokemon eat the food Salamence"Can't you find something more..........filling then this"Sheldon"uh..........what do you mean by that?"*Salamence*You know what I mean, i'll ask later" Then all the pokemon begin to eat food.

TsunamiSensei

Gold " Just ask if you need more jelly. Somehow I became king of the chuchus." Gold gestures to the jelly crown on his head.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"How did you become king of the chu chu's?

TsunamiSensei

Gold " . I found the chuchu king and he put the crown on me. I don't know why."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.