Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Gold drops from the sky and stabs Bane. " I was weak, but now I have a reaso to fight. I fight for Zelda!" Gold slashes at Bane.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

drinks a potion made out of wurmple venom and oran berries to heal all wounds true but whats gona happen when your reason disapears cuts a rope behind me and 10 bomb arows fire you from the mountain

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then reappears and stabs Bane in the chest, Sheldon"..............just stay down, please" Sheldon then kicked Bane's leg, making him fall to the ground.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold teleports to Zelda, who he sent to Pallet Town. The power of the triforce forms a barrier around the town, making it impossible for Bane to get in, no matter what he does.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

wound instantly heals ... you couldnt of chosen a worse time to show up jumps at you and strikes you with two knifes dont worry about any tricks by the way. that was vipers job in all this mine is just to make sure someone gets revived. then we can just pass the baton to the third guy, so to speak. hm shoots a magical arrow at the laser causing it to disapear

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Telepathicically, Gold talks to Sheldon." Come to Pallet Town."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You're crazy Bane, you know that, who could you possibly want to revive now?" Sheldon quickly grabs Bane's face and throw's him into the ground, holding his sword behind his neck

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

"Alright Bane,i'm Moltres,Gary's STRONGEST Pokemon,just try to attack Gary while he's distracted (He's kissing Leaf),you'll get a Magma Storm on your A**"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

cant tell you that yet but what i can tell you is that your gona help me do it before i have to die. shoots a sealing arrow into the ground dont try and teleport either this arrow stops magic from being used within the area. were both stuck here for now.

randomlypikachu

moltres! sure i'll fight ya too. btw look what i did with your brother shows you a picture of articunos head and skined body i made him into a giant puppet. dont he look adorable? it would be nice if he had company though. dont you want to accompany him moltres?

TsunamiSensei

The strange elf that helped with the chuchu dances across the battlefield.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then puts his sword into Bane's neck, Sheldon"I'll go all the way through if that's what it takes"

randomlypikachu

seviper bites down on sheldons leg while hes distracted forcing him to his knees then i grab him by his cheeks hush, i think im gona get a new trophy when this battles over points to moltres it'll be a great addition and i dont want you getting in the way of it.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

The Hylian army comes to assist Sheldon.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

are you all trying to get in the way of my hunt shoots arrows at all the army men striking each one through their head at least present a real challenge then backflips and lands on moltres's back now bring it on bird!

TsunamiSensei

More soldiers come in. This is the entire Hylian army.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used air slash on Seviper, Ducklett"Sheldon, get up, you got to stop Bane"Sheldon"Darn, that Seviper poisoned my leg" Sheldon then stopped moving Sheldon"No, not now, I can't move, Ducklett, take this sword and get it away from Bane, that Eelektross bite from all those years ago...it sometimes paralyzes me from time to time........don't worry about me, now go"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.