Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

The Hylian army provides support for Ducklett.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

wow seems like the whole worlds gone against me stabs into moltress forcing him to move in a way that causes him to take all the attacks forcing him into a nosedive which crashes him into the hylian army. unfortunantly i go flying off during his crash. dam i havent had this much fun since the day before i "fell asleep" ... speaking of that day i need to know something. i fell asleep during 1913, so how long was i out?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

Even more soldiers appear and all chant "100 years"
P.S. The Hylian army is virtually endless

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Milotis then wraps up Sheldon and takes him to safety, Ducklett then holds on to the sword and follows them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold sends a note to Sheldon saying pallet town is safe.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

really? dam this took longer than i thought looks at the moltres on the ground .-. and a hunts no fun if you know you didnt kill your prey on your own merits. i guess i'll just wait for you to heal the sealing arrows power runs out and guess that my cue to go drinks another potion causing me and my pokemon to teleport out of the mountain pass

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett"Gold, Sheldon, he's injured"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

huh is now in hoen oh thanks holds up a small orb that absorbs the flames i needed some of this. now to work on that barrier teleports outside of the barrier near pallet town

TsunamiSensei

Zelda runs up to Sheldon and uses her healing magic. Zelda "That should do it."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

starts firing dark arrows at the barrier hmm ... how long is this gona take anyway...

TsunamiSensei

" No matter what you do. There is no way to remove this barrier. How many times do I need to say that?!"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hm well then sits on the top of the barrier i'll just have to wait.

TsunamiSensei

An electric shock flows through the barrier at regular intervals, shocking Bane. A swarm of zubat pick Bane up and drop him in Unova.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Thanks, but i'm not fully healed from that Eelektross bite, it still paralyzes me from time to time, I wish it could go away, but sadly it's the thing that's keeping me alive, it's a long story.............but let's just forget that for now, we must not let Bane win"

TsunamiSensei

Zelda " A bunch of zubat took him away, so we have some time."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

no ya dont comes back being flown in by honchkrow nice try though and look i made a jacket points to a jacket im holding made of zubat its nice right? oh and gary whats with you and that girl anyways?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

The barrier will incinerate Bane if he stays on it.

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.