Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

increases beams power do it one more time but this time thrust it into him!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

The old man then thrust's the Master Sword into Ganon, but then takes it out.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

perfect the beam starts going through the wound left by the blade killing ganon once and for all ... its over falls to my back and armour and blades disapear and a portal opens besides us hehehehahahahahahahaha laugh sounds both evil and joyfull this time ok we better go through that portal now once it closes the only way back is through the ruins of alph. jumps into the portal

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

???????"Ducklett, Milotic, let's go through that portal" Then they go through the portal.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

Portal leads us into kanto where we find a tv with a reporter talking about dark, ghoust, and poison type pokemon returning to the world. ... i was right, the nights gone now ... its gone forever.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Shadow finds the original master sword and grabs it. The handle turns black and the blade emits a dark aura. Shadow sheathes the dark sword and warps to Viper.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

???????"Finally, is it really gone, it's been over 50 years, but it's now over

TsunamiSensei

" The night is gone. What is the next step in your plan?"

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

thats right ... i suppose i should thank you old man ... but i wont. im still evil, and insane cant forget insane. however i wouldnt go so low as to use night powers to get my true plans going. so i planed this whole elaborate 50 year long scheme out so i could kill ganon with some help from the old man a former hero and a former mewtwo .... maby i couldve made this plan shorter ... still worth it. as for my next plan you'll see when it happens. whistles and two honchkrows lift me up by my arms and fly me out somewhere. seviper and crowbat make their escape during this time as well (well night story arc is done with so... goodnight)

SheldonRandoms

??????"Well now, I think I never got a chance to fully grow up, let me just change that" The old man then hold the sword in the air, casting a spell on himself, making him much younger when he met Ducklett, ???????"Now then, that feels much better, huh, I don't think I said my name............it's Sheldon, sure why not"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Shadow climbs to the top of Mt. Coronet and cuts the ground open with the dark sword. " Master of darkness, Enemy of light, King of the distortion world, I summon thee Giratina! Return to this realm and spread darkness across the land!" Giratina, in origin forme, rises from the rift and Shadow captures it in a dark ball, a pokeball that turns its inhabits into servants of darkness.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"I sense a great evil from Shadow, Ducklett, Milotic, I must cast this spell on us" Sheldon then casts a spell on the pokemon "Now Shadow can't control you two, or me, I wonder where he is now?"

randomlypikachu

returns and breaks fourth wall ok just remembered no school tomarow so i dont gota go quite yet. so then honchkrows fly me into the center base ... hm its time to begin my real plans now...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, what's this real plan I just saw you thought of, remember Viper, I can hear you........with this sword, man, being younger again made me talk so differently then as an old man"

TsunamiSensei

Shadow presents Giratina to Viper. " I caught Giratina."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

i know you can hear me ... its this body ... its conected with you, thats why from this moment on the viper the night masters body is gone... im sorry shadow but we have to part ways from here... i'll see again one day pushes shadow out of the buidling. seviper bites into me then escapes from the center good bye sheldon presses a button in the center causing it to blow up. while this happens viper goes out into the woods and finds a small log cabin. he then bites into a lifeless mans body and this man suddenly stands up and bane the hunters body is here.

TsunamiSensei

Shadow heads to Hyrule. He goes to the castle and requests to speak with Zelda. " Greetings princess. I am Shadow, descendant of the Hero of Time, and new ruler of Hyrule. " Shadow puts up his hand, and Giratina shashes through the castle wall with dark hylian soldiers . " Now you can surrender peacefully and live the rest of your life in exile, or I can kill you right now. It's your choice."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon "It's a good thing I wasn't near that explosion, well then, time to find you know"

randomlypikachu

a note flys out of the exploded building "you dont think im serious about parting ways do you? now make sure no one reads this message. you are to resume being gold and follow sheldon and the ducklet for now, keep an eye on them closley. record everything you learn about them and leave what youve recorded back here at the now destroyed center, i will instruct you with further orders later."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.