Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett, and Milotic then go walking to try and find what's going on.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Shadow sends Princess Zelda, with a hidden audio recording device, to join Sheldon and Ducklett. Zelda tells them " A hero turned dark has conquered Hyrule and exiled me. I request your aid in reclaiming my kingdom."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

hm looks like he ended up doing things on his own talking with seviper while in the log cabin hm doesnt matter. hes going to fall into my hands soon enough. besides the person whos really going to play the biggest role this time around is not alive yet ... luckily i know just the people to bring him back for me grabs a bow, some arrows, a small knife, and some darts come seviper you too crowbat crowbat flies into the cabin its time to go on a hunt.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Sure thing, let's go guys, we got to save Hyrule.............which way is it?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Sends a note to Viper " There's been a change of plans. Capture Zelda in three days. Then you will have your information."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

responds simply by sending back a note that says fine, but she wont come back alive

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

TsunamiSensei

Shadow sends hylian knights to Zelda saying that it's safe to return. Zelda leaves Sheldon and comes back to Hyrule. Shadow approaches and takes the sound recorder out from behind her ear. " I know I took over your kingdom and I threatened to kill you, but the truth is I truly don't know what's right. I had sent you away to be a spy, but when I heard of plans to kill you I had to bring you back. It might be the hero in me, but I couldn't bear to see you die." Shadow gives Zelda back Hyrule.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

well guys before we go out to hunt ourselves a princess and a duck we should take a good rest first (now i gota go so night people!)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Ducklett and Milotic continue to go to Hyrule, Ducklett"Hyrule should be this way!"

TsunamiSensei

The Triforce takes the slight affection Shadow feels for Zelda and amplifies it into a force of light strong enough to remove the darkness from Shadow's heart, reverting him to Gold. The only side effect is Gold is now madly in love with Zelda.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Ducklett, Milotic, we have been traveling for a while, let's rest here" then they set up camp, Ducklett"So Sheldon, do you think we will save the day again?"*Sheldon"Yes, we will, now then, goodnight" Milotic then wraps up Sheldon and Ducklett, and then they all go to sleep (Sheldon is still holding the master sword)

SheldonRandoms

Machamp_King wrote:

Gary Oak and his Pokemon set up camp in Kakariko Village

Isn't Gary dead..........oh wait, he's Gary motherf***ing Oak, nothing can kill him

TsunamiSensei

Gold approaches Sheldon's camp.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Huh, hey, Ducklett, Milotic, wake up, I sense Shadow near us" Milotic then unwraps Sheldon and Ducklett, Sheldon"Show yourself, you can't hide forever".

TsunamiSensei

" I'm Gold again. As Shadow, the hero inside me grew to love Zelda, and the triforce amplified the light created by that to turn me back into Gold. As a side effect, I now love the princess more than anything else in the world. I have something to fight for, so I have come to aid you."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well then, that's good to hear, but what about mankind, do you still hate that?"

TsunamiSensei

" No. Viper was controlling the masses of Goldenrod. They weren't choosing money over light. They were struggling for control over their own mind."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Just making sure, now then, do you know where to find Zelda?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.