Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,021 to 13,040 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu fainted. Anthony"No, Pikachu.........that's it, you're finished now, Chikorita, go!" Anthony sends out Chikorita. Anthony"Chikorita, use razor leaf!" Chikorita then used razor leaf on Sneasel. Anthony(I hope this works.......)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Sneasel faints. Seth "Fine, a defeat is a defeat." Seth gives Anthony a TM for Dark Pulse and the Darkness Badge. Seth "Hope you enjoy your journey! The road to the next Gym in Ecruteak is long, but if you try hard enough, you'll make it there."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Thanks.......well, that was a good battle, i'm gonna catch some z's now, nite everyone" Anthony then goes to sleep.

Toooo b.............. Where's continu...huh, a note is over there, what does it say?...........PIKABLU STOLE THE CONTINU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I at work, response are later,,,,,,,u know?

:Anthony:"I'm awake, now what?"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I heard Route 50 was reopening...want to check that out? It leads straight to Ecruteak, but there's a Forest in the middle of the route."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

:Anthony:"Sure, lets go"

SheldonRandoms

Actually......let's just Toooo b continu for nowz.

JunkosBoobies

They walk to Route 50 when suddenly there's a fight on the hill. Morty, Gym Leader of Ecruteak, vs. the Team Skull Leader. Morty's Gengar uses Shadow Ball. Team Skull Boss Lawrence's Dusknoir faints due to the Shadow Ball. Ronald "Let's go into the upper part of Green Forest, this should lead us straight to Bell Tower, behind Ecruteak City."

Umm...Okay, I guess. I'd like to continue because I just got back from dinner, but whatever.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

@Ace_The_Elf You should had told me you were having dinner, I thought you just left.

Derplett declares war if Pikablu returns and tries to steal his ratings

Anthony"Alright, let's go".

JunkosBoobies

@Sheldon: I was in a hurry last night and didn't have time. But next time I'll try to tell.

Ronald "Okay." They hurry through the Forest and end up in Bell Tower's Yard. Terry is standing there. Terry "Did you see that fight? Against Morty vs. that Team Skull Leader?" Ronald "Yes." Terry Well, that Dusknoir shot down my Dragonite and now I'm stuck up here and the only way down is to jump. I'm not jumping unless someone has something comfortable to land on."

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"If only Ducklett was a bit fatter, then you can land on him". Ducklett"Quack (You're right, i'm not fat enough, I must eat more and exercise less)".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "Here's a Parachute. Put this on and you'll land safely." Ronald throws Terry a Parachute Terry "Thanks!" Terry puts on the Parachute, sends Dragonite back into it's Pokeball to rest, and safely gets down. Terry "Go through that House right there and there should be an old man standing by it. He'll let you in." Old Man "Anthony! Nice to see you again! Remember me from Vermillion City?"

4th Dinner Tiem~

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Oh yeah, long time no see"

JunkosBoobies

Old Man "How about we have a battle for old times sake? This time a Triple Battle!" The Old Man sends out a Nidorino, Sandslash and Growlithe

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"You're on!" Anthony sends out Larvitar, Ducklett and Chikorita. Ducklett used water gun on Sandslash, Chikorita used razor leaf on Sandslash and Lavitar used tackle on Sandslash.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.