Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 13,041 to 13,060 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett, try to protect the other two as much as possible!" , *Ducklett"Quack (roger..........who's that?)" Ducklett used water gun and Chikorita used razor leaf again on Sandslash. Larvitar used bite on Growlithe.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Sandslash goes down painfully. Old Man "Okay Nidorino and Growlithe, use Peck and Fire Fang!" Nidorino uses Peck on Chikorita and Growlithe uses Fire Fang on Chikorita.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett gets in the way of Growlithe's fire fang, taking the hit. Anthony"You could have used water gun on that attack, but that works I guess, alright, Ducklett, attack Growlithe with water gun again. Chikorita, use poisonpowder on Growlitle, Larvita, use bite on Nidorino" And then they do that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

Growlithe goes down, leaving only Nidorino left. Old Man "This isn't over yet! Use Double Kick!" Nidorino uses Double Kick on Larvitar

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then pushed Larvitar out of the way and took the double kick.......kicks and then faints. Anthony"Ducklett, you did good for them, now then, Chikorita use tackle, Larvitar, use bite on Nidorino" And then they do that.

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then begins to glow, but then sneezed and didn't glow anymore. Anthony"I thought you were going to evolve, that's a sha.......huh?" Chikorita then begins to glow, and eventually turns into a Bayleef. Anthony"Alright, my Chikorita evolved into a Bayleef!"

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "I'm off to Burnt Tower, see you guys later!" Terry "Dragonite has rested a lot, so I'm off to the League." Terry flies off again, after a while of training Ronald's Quilava evolves into Typhlosion and Dratini evolves into Dragonair. Ronald also sends Luxray back to the PC and adds Koffing to his team

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I should catch a new Pokemon soon".

JunkosBoobies

Ronald walks back to where Anthony and the Old Man are. Ronald "Let's go check out the Gym. The leader's Morty. He only has a Gengar, but that Gengar's strong." They walk into the Gym and see Morty and the Old Man Battling. Sandslash vs. Gengar. Morty "Gengar, use Shadow Ball!" Gengar uses Shadow Ball, immediatly KOing Sandslash. The Old Man then sends out Nidorino which uses Bite, OHKOing Gengar. Morty "You're awesome, Grandpa! Thanks for this battle! I'll give you these two things since you don't have a Johto Badge Case." Morty gives the Old Man a TM for Shadow Ball and a Moon Stone, which the Old Man then uses to evolve his Nidorino into Nidoking. Old Man "I just had a battle with my Grandson. And now I'm officially leaving Ecruteak for Blackthorn. Bye!" The Old Man flies off on his Noctowl

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Dang, that Gengar looked strong"

JunkosBoobies

Morty "And you look like strong opponents! Come at me both at the same time!" Morty's Gengar jumps out from behind his back, while Ronald's Typhlosion does the same except with Ronald, of course.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett......GO!" Ducklett does the same and used water gun.

JunkosBoobies

Gengar uses Shadow Ball on Typhlosion, almost taking it down. Typhlosion then attempts to use Thunderpunch on Gengar, but instead Gengar ends up blocking it and Typhlosion ends up hitting Ducklett. Typhlosion tries to stop it from hitting Ducklett but it's arm is stuck in motion.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, counter.......Gengar with air slash!" Ducklett then used air slash on Gengar.

JunkosBoobies

Gengar's HP is in the yellow, when Typhlosion uses Lava Plume and takes away all of Gengar's HP. Morty "Here boys, you deserve this." Morty gives Anthony and Ronald the Fog Badge and TM Shadow Ball. Ronald then checks him and Anthony in at a Hotel Room for the night

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then begins to glow in his sleep..........

Tooooo b continu

(Best cliffhanger evrz)

SheldonRandoms

Derplett used his powers tooooooooooooo grow big and crushed Marrilpire under his webbed foot.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I'm awake, what now?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.