Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

You mean you got Y.........or did you get both?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I know, I saw before that you got Y on my friend list

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good job Chikorita, you're doing great!"

randomlypikachu

spades: go Anthony! ... you win that .... gym battle? that's whats happening right, ive kinda been sleeping for a while.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, i'm battling the gym leader..............it's his turn........I think?"

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu

JunkosBoobies

Seadra uses Water Gun on Chikorita! However, due to a lack of water Seadra takes 30 Damage! Seadra fainted!
Drake "Now for my final! Go Garchomp!"
Drake sends out Garchomp.
Ninja'd.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Uh...........alright then, Chikorita, use razor leaf!" Chikorita then used razor leaf on Garchomp.

randomlypikachu

pokemon y pretty much absorbed all my attention as of late, so I probably wont be on the rp for a few days.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

JunkosBoobies

4th Sorry I haven't replied to the RP lately. I just forgot about it. But, if this makes it better...

Time has passed to where Anthony, Spades and Ronald have beaten Drake and gotten the badge
Terry "I don't really need these badges...that's why I don't gym battle anymore..."
Ronald "Well, you are the champion of Kant-"
2 Rhyhorns charge each other. The first one wins, but the trainer riding the first Rhyhorn is knocked out
Ronald "Are you ok?"
The girl that was riding the first Rhyhorn fails to answer
Ronald "Huh...she's unconscious..."
Terry "Well, it's late but I can see if this'll wor-"
Terry and Ronald pass out from tiredness

TO BE CONTINUED

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

4th wall break: for everyone here that's still alive, lets try to pick things back up on Monday.

SheldonRandoms

Tooooo b continu.............on Monday

Also, Derplett is real.

Betelgroose

Holly returns to kick Anthony in the leg
Holly leaves
And remember young trainers Dylan is always watching...

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My leg...........huh, what just happened?"

randomlypikachu

spades: wakes up and jumps off the roof, walks inside and kicks anthonys leg I miss anything?

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"My leg, of course not, nobody misses my leg"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.