Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Ducklett Then Quacks "1000!!!"

"Why did you quack 1000?"

While Braking The Fourth Wall "Because Ducklett made the 1000th reply to this topic/Role-play" Now let's get back to the story, " Ducklett then ask's you "Oh yeah, you wanted to find that stuff about humans, but don't you need a pokemon for that?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

"Yes, I do need a pokemon for that."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Since you want to prove the human's worth, you can't act like a pokemon, or else they will think you're crazy, I know, how about you let Ducklett be your pokemon and you can be Ducklett's Trainer while you're this gold fellow, what do you say?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Since you want to prove the human's worth, you can't act like a pokemon, or else they will think you're crazy, I know, how about you let Ducklett be your pokemon and you can be Ducklett's Trainer while you're this gold fellow, what do you say?"

You can come with me, but I think it would be good if I used a pokemon i had no previous connection to. I would feel guilty ordering you around all the time."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Ducklett doesn't mind if you order him around, this is the only way to help you find out if there is any good in man"

TsunamiSensei

Machamp_King wrote:

Mewtwo goes into a Museum
"I got an ancient scroll, now were's my money?"

Philip the Curator says " Here is your 3 billion poke dollars or whatever our currency is called" gives Mewtwo 3 billion poke dollars.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"Ducklett doesn't mind if you order him around, this is the only way to help you find out if there is any good in man"

"Okay, but I need you to help me find more pokemon."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"All right then, let's go find some more pokemon, you lead the way Gar.......I mean Gold."

TsunamiSensei

SheldonRandoms wrote:

"All right then, let's go find some more pokemon, you lead the way Gar.......I mean Gold."

"One question. How are we talking? Is it a universal language? English? Telepathy? "

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"I think this is because deep down, you're still a Gardevoir and can still understand me, but those humans, all they will hear from me is QUACK,QUACK,QUACK,!!!!!!!!"

SheldonRandoms

"Really, what is it?"

SheldonRandoms

"So Gold, should be view this tape?"

TsunamiSensei

" Sure, but who uses VHS anymore?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Let's view the VHS tape the Mewtwo"

randomlypikachu

comes out of the night pointing at gold i still use VHS! ... the nights really behind on entertainment technology .-. we focus our tech advances more on war and soda. ... anyway where was i ... oh yea evil slices the VHS in half

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Viper, you're back!!!"

randomlypikachu

yes yes i am (but mind you my schedule is very weird so might not be here long .-. still not sure) and im here to cause havoc as usual starting with getting rid of gold.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.