Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 18:32 GMT
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
This is pretty much as good as it's going to get.
There's a hole in my neighbourhood down which, of late, I cannot help but fall.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 18:34 GMT
You on the juice again Pro??
This is good
3. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:00 GMT
Rosemount Shiraz Cabernet is my current favourite wine of choice. Only a small glass tonight though, so don't worry!
4. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:01 GMT
instead of free ponies this time, can we have free bunny rabbits?
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
5. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:05 GMT
Yeah, but I've got to catch them first and I don't walk so good when I'v ehad some wine.
6. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:11 GMT
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
7. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 19:53 GMT
Elbow. Grounds for divorce. What do I win?
What's this bit for again?
8. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 22:48 GMT
You win my elbow, Luigi. Treat it nicely.
9. Posted: Wed 9th Dec 2009 22:52 GMT
I call his Pancreas.
Plain old gamer :)