Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,422

iwanttodie

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y have been rated "PG" by the Australian Classification Board.
The "PG" rating is higher than that of the Generation V main series games, but the same as Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Happy_Mask

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

zoroarkrules25

Shadowing wrote:

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y have been rated "PG" by the Australian Classification Board.
The "PG" rating is higher than that of the Generation V main series games, but the same as Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity.

Hopefully this means the sorry goes as deep as gates to infinitys, it would make x and y the best game in the main series imo.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Rc53

Who agrees bisharp is one of the most badass pokemon

Rc53

Electricmastro

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

zaganh

Hey for anyone who loves pokemon theres amazing creatures called capture creatures there only a few thousand away from making a book on kickstarter so if you love seeing new pokemon this book will be for you please pledge if you can theres three diffrent books to pledge for on this kickstarter link its the capture creatures one thats like pokemon even better i think
Untitled

Untitled

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/benignkingdom/benign-king...

i hope you all could pledge im nothing to do with this project i just really want that 330 page book of creatures ^^ there so close only a few days left

nintendo id zaganh

zoroarkrules25

It's time to return to.... LAVENDER TOWN! THERE IS NO ESCAPE:

[youtube:///Fwz7bt1muXc&feature=player_detailpage]

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

zoroarkrules25

That's not his, it's one he raises on the island so it can evolve. He may catch it. Here is the trailer:

zoroarkrules25

Cool and congrats, what was it and what game?

GuardianKing

A "Light" type will never happen, guys. Here's why: "Dark" is just the English translation. The actual Japanese name for the dark type is closer in meaning to "Trickster", "Cheater", or "Dirty fighter".

The way the trifecta works in Japanese is as follows:

-An honorable fighter (Fighting) will always prevail over a dirty cheater (Dark) but will be stumped by a psychic's predicting abilities (Psychic)

-A psychic (Psychic) can predict a good fighter's (Fighting) every move but can't wrap his head around a dirty trickster/cheaters' ways (Dark)

-The sly nature of the trickster (Dark) baffles those wise of mind (Psychic) but a just and fair fighter (Fighter) will see through a cheater's ways

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Electricmastro

All Pokémon X and Y info from E3 and Coro Coro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Ketchupcat

I see a lot of potential in Clauncher. First of all, it's a pistol shrimp:
Untitled
These things snap their claws with such force, they create a bubble that almost reaches the temperature of the sun! This bubble's popping is capable of stunning and even killing other animals. AWESOME!
Not only that, but I have the perfect evolution.
This is a mantis shrimp:
Untitled
Like the pistol shrimp, it creates shock waves to stun and kill prey. But wait, there's more! They also have one of, if not the, strongest punch in the animal kingdom (proportionately). That's why you've never seen one in an aquarium- they SHATTER THE GLASS BY PUNCHING IT.
And finally, see those eyes? Those are the most powerful eyes in the world. You know how bees can see ultraviolet, and humans can see ROYGBIV? Well, the mantis shrimp can see all that and more. They can see colors we can't even begin to comprehend.
In short, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

sugarpixel
Pokemon X&Y meets SSB4. I have created the ultimate combo.
I took the music from the SSB4 trailer, and put it to clips from Pokémon X&Y trailers! Not everything works perfectly, but it's amusing at least! And some of the random sound effects strangely fit extremely well!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.