Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,422

e-love

Untitled

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Drobotic

I'm thinking of adding to my Pokemon movie collection soon on my birthday.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Drobotic

I'm thinking about heading out to get Zororark-Master of Illusions on DVD today.Should I?

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

KiwiPanda

@Drobotic - Hard to say. It certainly wasn't my favorite Pokemon movie, but it definitely wasn't the worst all the same. Depends on your personal opinion :3
I've been playing Pokemon Showdown a lot, lately. Best battle simulator I've used, requires no downloading, signing up is as easy as making a name and a password. In there (And most other simulators I use) I go by Slokth.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

JuniorBrave

I personally don't like the Fairy type. It's not needed.

My Pokemon Black 2 FC is 3397-1366-3675 and the name is Matthew.

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

So we know about a new pokemon called Aulotte just not what it looks like. Also here is the officialart for x and y's anime:

Untitled

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Marakuto

He is wearing Red's hat from Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

zoroarkrules25

Oh yeah your right! The other parts are based on the x and y male. Also he starts out in lumionise city rather then the starting town.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Electricmastro

JuniorBrave wrote:

So you're saying that it isn't necessary to have a counter against the almighty Dragon type which is only weak to two types?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

thatguyEZ

Electricmastro wrote:

JuniorBrave wrote:

So you're saying that it isn't necessary to have a counter against the almighty Dragon type which is only weak to two types?

This, so much.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

Untitled
So what does everyone think about Monorpale!? Steel/Ghost typing... nice! Hopefully people don't take it like Vanillite (Who I actually enjoy and used on my first Unova team). For battle animation, it unsheathes itself.
Untitled
Also, seeing the new Pokemon 3DS LLs' designs, I hope they come to America. They're calling me to an upgrade.
When I first heard about Fairy type, I was a bit disappointed just in the fact that Fairy was chosen as a type... I just think it has more potential in naming . But as for what it does, dragons are indeed OP-- fighting them in Random battles (As in, within a simulator online) is scary, just because each one has some great stat (Or at least, the gist of them) that is easily abused.

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Happy_Mask

RedPanda wrote:

Untitled
So what does everyone think about Monorpale!? Steel/Ghost typing... nice! Hopefully people don't take it like Vanillite (Who I actually enjoy and used on my first Unova team). For battle animation, it unsheathes itself.
Untitled
Also, seeing the new Pokemon 3DS LLs' designs, I hope they come to America. They're calling me to an upgrade.
When I first heard about Fairy type, I was a bit disappointed just in the fact that Fairy was chosen as a type... I just think it has more potential in naming . But as for what it does, dragons are indeed OP-- fighting them in Random battles (As in, within a simulator online) is scary, just because each one has some great stat (Or at least, the gist of them) that is easily abused.

Dude, why would this be the next vanillite? It's far more creative.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.