Showing 1 to 20 of 27
1. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:06 BST
I just got a pepsi bottle, and I'm trying to get the 200 wii points. Where do you redeem points? All I see is a list of rock band tracks. Please help!
Edited on Thu 20th August, 2009 @ 02:07 by SonicMaster
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
2. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:08 BST
chose wii, and a random song, then you get your points
3. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:12 BST
It said I didn't get a track!
4. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:13 BST
Im confused... stares at Chicken Brutus until he unconfuses me
Edited on Thu 20th August, 2009 @ 02:14 by ASDFGHJKL
5. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:15 BST
I clicked use 1 point on the sweepstakes. Was that the wrong thing?
Edited on Thu 20th August, 2009 @ 02:16 by SonicMaster
6. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:17 BST
Yeah, I did the same thing SonicMaster. You don't click the sweepstakes option...you click "instant win free track" or something.
The trouble for me is that I registered two numbers, clicked the tracks, and they told me they were out of Wii tokens and to try again next week. This was...last week sometime.
What the heck.
Is anyone else getting the same message? Or is something just screwy on my end?
7. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:19 BST
It happened to me a while back. Then they fixed it, dont worry about it stops staring at chicken brutus
8. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:19 BST
But, it was under the instant win column, and it was free track. Does this mean I can't get one?
9. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:24 BST
Will someone tell me? I could have just wasted my money, and I doubt my mom would let me get another one soon...
10. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:27 BST
It says a free rockban track download, and there is a tab that says, click to enter point. You dont go on the ones where you choose how many points you put in
11. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:29 BST
I know, it said 1 point to enter. I didn't realiaze it would be something where you only had a chance of winning.
12. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:31 BST
I think you did it right. Not all pepsi caps are guaranteed winners. I have entered 14 and won 11 free tracks = 2200 Wii points. But I keep getting the message that Pepsi is out of Wii points.
13. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:31 BST
If you cashed in your point for the sweepstakes thing, yeah, it's gone. Shame. I learned the hard way on that one, too. Sorry man. Maybe see if you can snatch a Pepsi cap from one of your friends who doesn't want the code?
14. Posted: Thu 20th Aug 2009 02:33 BST
I don't think my friends would just buy pepsi. Man, I was excited. This sucks.
15. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 18:59 BST
Yes, I got got another pepsi cap and I won!
16. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 19:34 BST
I don't drink Pepsi. But I better start before this is over.
17. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 21:40 BST
I got kirby's adventure, and I'm having a really good time! I've beaten the 2nd world, and I've noticed problems like slowdown and the background being a small bit glitchy. It is a 16 year old game though. Can't wait to get more pepsi (or pepsi caps) .
18. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 22:10 BST
Man, I need to win two so I can get Pop + Solo on Monday.
19. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 22:15 BST
Does it work for dsi as well? I thought you could only do it on wii.
20. Posted: Sat 22nd Aug 2009 22:16 BST
I do not drink Pepsi often, but I might consider entering this contest.