Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,623

GuSolarFlare

ok this is going too far..............
but a man fears nothing so I won't give up(but this might be too much for Looker and the Megamans so I might change my avatar soon)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Untitled
now it's up to the competition! the previous was WAAAAAY cooler but not as manly!!!
now it has Joseph Joestar(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 2 Battle Tendency), Jotaro Kujo(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 3 Stardust Crusaders), Zaraki Kenpachi(Bleach) and Machamp!(Pokémon)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Pazzo-TheFool

When does this thing get started again? The 20th?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

sugarpixel

@Mask0Gears yes, the 20th is correct.

...I'm gonna start building hype tomorrow, though, because that's when I'll start making the entries list in the OP!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Betelgroose

What ever happened to all the facial hair that used to be in this thread? How could you all shave away the manliest part of you above the waist?!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

randomlypikachu

@Wonder_Groose never fear, for my facial hair is still here to save the day!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

FishieFish

Is mine manly enough to enter?

"No one said you could touch."

bobhobob

Uh, I think I am the manliest. Do I win yet?

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Super_Gravy

@Bobhobob: The voting start on Feb 20th to let you know. Good luck!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

FriedSquid

@Bobhobob: Welcome to the competition, fellow manly man. We will see who's truly the manliest man around on the 20th, so why don't you take a seat, go ahead and put your green egg on your desk or dashboard, and have a nice cup of MAN-go tea.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Jaz007

I had a dream where @Gioku posted my picture, but it was Nathan Drake in a Warhammer suit of armor, because something had gone wrong with the original or something. It was rather weird.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

LyIa

@Jaz007 that sounds much manlier than your current one

all men are kings 👑

Mickey

@Gioku Hey, bro, could you do me a favor? I'm working on a new, final avatar and I'd like you to hold off on posting my entry.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Oh, and @Jaz007, you need not worry, because I just updated the OP with the correct image. It was only a dream! XD

...also, if I forgot anyone, please let me know and I'll get you set up.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.